Gary Madine | Page 22 | Vital Football

Gary Madine

Colin said the finances were sorted and how it was worded suggested we may well be paying it. It will deffo be in their favour bearing in mind other clubs were also in for him

Colin said the finances were sorted and how it was worded suggested we may well be paying it. It will deffo be in their favour bearing in mind other clubs were also in for him
if were paying 30k plus a week for him which i doubt i think we could have got better for that outlay

I can tell you for certain that madine is on £27 grand a week at Cardiff.......what percentage ofthat we are paying don't know UTB

50 grand 40 grand 25 grand 10 grand no one at all will know other than him agents and manager . and another thing on top of his flat rate weekly wage he will have got all types of bonuses ,so anything you hear about his wages take it with a pinch of your lasses fat.

dont like the deal dont rate or like the man however chris rates him and hes got a great chance of a permanent move here if hes a success on the pitch and behaves off it

Whatever the wage, it isn't stopping Chris from saying he's still after 1 or 2 more this window