Gary Madine | Page 24 | Vital Football

Gary Madine

The twatbeast did alr8 i thought but to get the best out of him our crosses into him need to be better.Very disapointin result and a chance missed to gi oursens a bit of breathin space between us and those just out of the top 6,cos i heard a pig last neet sayin they're comin to get us nar after their thrillin win over Wigan.UTCB

There was a lad on BladesMad with the username Whipitin,to me that’s what we should do when we get the chance to cross,whipitinbox

I agree Blockers,drive the crosses in and the strikers dunt need to puttin power into the headers the powers already theer from the driven crosses.I think the twatbeast may well start next week at Norwich.Years ago when Piggy Jack was in charge at swillsbro,Mark Smiths dad(Pete,used to be a deputy at our pit,gr8 bloke as well) told me that Jack had Charlie Williamson(pig full back) just drivin croosses into the box for abart 45mins cos he hated it when they were just loopin crosses into box. UTCB

So long as he don't just hoof the ball in his general direction he'll be okay for us.
and thats the issue fkb with having madine on the pitch get it out wide and get it in the box early cant just start lumping it up to him thats not our game give him the proper service and he will get goals blimey never thought i would post a line like that about madine lol ?

GM has impressed everyone it appears with his attitude and application in training, according to Christopher on RS this morning

GM has impressed everyone it appears with his attitude and application in training, according to Christopher on RS this morning

that's good to hear - he gives us another dimension to our game which if used correctly could make a big difference - ie not all the time! He will also keep the others on their toes if he's showing a good attitude etc.

maybe the washing machine will help us clean up?

Gary Madine the weshin twatbeast machine,it's his fault our players have suddenly become fat,agein& useless,i knew he'd mess up our squad the git.UTCB

Gary Madine the weshin twatbeast machine,it's his fault our players have suddenly become fat,agein& useless,i knew he'd mess up our squad the git.UTCB
ive heard hes pissing in billys water bottle and shitting in flecks boots a reight twat

During the world cup Southgate spoke about needing players with 'big dick masculinity', that's what we need and what Madine will supply. He's a street thug and a bully, and he's channelled those traits into his game. In his cameo at Swansea he dominated their centre halfs in the air and provided an unsettling presence. Earned a start at Norwich.

He'll have a battle with Zimmermann, and I'd like to see him rough up Krul at set pieces. Go in knees first for a corner, just like he did with Simmo all those years ago.

During the world cup Southgate spoke about needing players with 'big dick masculinity', that's what we need and what Madine will supply. He's a street thug and a bully, and he's channelled those traits into his game. In his cameo at Swansea he dominated their centre halfs in the air and provided an unsettling presence. Earned a start at Norwich.

He'll have a battle with Zimmermann, and I'd like to see him rough up Krul at set pieces. Go in knees first for a corner, just like he did with Simmo all those years ago.
i totally i agree we need a nasty buggeroo in our team

hes nowt but a dick head hes just cut clarkes laces
We're DOOMED Twirls,DOOMED i tell thi. The stayaway on safari has woken from his slumber i see(on the view from Swansea thread),uncanny really that he appears to post more after a defeat or when theers trouble at BDBL than when we win.:giggle: He's probably got his King Kev Voodoo doll and stickin knives/Blades into it.:yes::giggle: Have a good peaceful neet everyone. UTCB

Last edited:
Looks like Cardiffs new £15m striker signing Sala may have been killed when travelling in a light aircraft over the channel last night. The plane went missing and there's been no contact from him since. Fingers crossed for his safety

Wondering if that's significant for Madine?

We're DOOMED Twirls,DOOMED i tell thi. The stayaway on safari has woken from his slumber i see(on the view from Swansea thread),uncanny really that he appears to post more after a defeat or when theers trouble at BDBL than when we win.:giggle: He's probably got his King Kev Voodoo doll and stickin knives/Blades into it.:yes::giggle: Have a good peaceful neet everyone. UTCB
2posts in 2 weeks,neither football/match related yet the clapposaurus has to pursue his totally flawed agendas.(got a new pal since Twirls had a bit of a go the other week?}
Ever thought it might not be too easy to get a connection in some regions of the world.
Do you know why a rhino is like a solicitor.
Both are thick skinned and charge a lot.
If the cap fits.......