Gary Madine | Page 23 | Vital Football

Gary Madine

I hope this thread isn’t running out of steam,we need this to be the first on VB to reach 500,come on all you anti Madiners,were is your outrage?

theyve rolled over and excepted it now, people like the stay awayers usully do cause it dosnt mean as much to them like it does us that go to games and support our club

There will be a few Swansea fans doing proper hate :mad: today if Madine comes on to make his Blades debut and get the winner ,of course he is still a Cardiff City player.:yes:

theyve rolled over and excepted it now, people like the stay awayers usully do cause it dosnt mean as much to them like it does us that go to games and support our club

I hope not Twirls,we will never get to 500 if that’s the case

What other option have we got no point having a go now he’s here any protests will just be detrimental to the team,we’ve got him for 5 month now I hope he becomes a success ( was goin to say smashes it but thought that was a poor choice of words)

There will be a few Swansea fans doing proper hate :mad: today if Madine comes on to make his Blades debut and get the winner ,of course he is still a Cardiff City player.:yes:
Good point many have forgot that me included can see him coming on bearing that in mind it tends to spur him on,well it always seemed to at our place anyway

What other option have we got no point having a go now he’s here any protests will just be detrimental to the team,we’ve got him for 5 month now I hope he becomes a success ( was goin to say smashes it but thought that was a poor choice of words)[/QUOTE

Nice little rant on your snow photo by SBT

Yes I can just imagine him sat there :taz:
It’s melting now roads are clear till Monday anyway

Understandable though,lads just worked a 12 hour shift and just wants to get home
Is there snow forecast for Monday?

Gary Madine will be to blame no doubt,the basterd

I've heard one of the stayawayers is on Safari somewhere in Africa borin the fur off all the animals wi his anti King Kev tales,dunt know how true it is tho.:giggle: UTCB

changes too late and our arses fell out after they scored we retreated cause of the fear of conceeding a second, easy chances missed we lose . move on and conquer

I've heard one of the stayawayers is on Safari somewhere in Africa borin the fur off all the animals wi his anti King Kev tales,dunt know how true it is tho.:giggle: UTCB
I’m watching from afar. The only boring animal I’ve experienced so far is this board’s resident clapposaurus.
True to type he can’t resist having a go like an ageing predator unable to adapt to the new world and still clinging on to his mistaken belief that the old king is still omnipotent even though now he’s just half the beast he was ....and still holding us back.

I’m watching from afar. The only boring animal I’ve experienced so far is this board’s resident clapposaurus.
True to type he can’t resist having a go like an ageing predator unable to adapt to the new world and still clinging on to his mistaken belief that the old king is still omnipotent even though now he’s just half the beast he was ....and still holding us back.
SAME OWD SAME OWD from owd Moanasaurus,You alluss watch from afar Basil,like all the stayaways.:yes::giggle: Ya know ya can leave the supportin of our club to us TRUE BLADES tho,try not to get bitten whilst you're borin the poor animals wi all your King Kev bile Basil.:giggle: UTCB

Last edited:
Sir Keith was impressed by his debut last night
The twatbeast did alr8 i thought but to get the best out of him our crosses into him need to be better.Very disapointin result and a chance missed to gi oursens a bit of breathin space between us and those just out of the top 6,cos i heard a pig last neet sayin they're comin to get us nar after their thrillin win over Wigan.UTCB