Gary Madine | Vital Football

Gary Madine

I fully back anything Christopher decides to do,Leon has turned villain into hero, Madine may do the same,to join a lengthy list who have converted from the dark side

only a rumour i cant see it mi sen ,but id rther him play for us than against us ,an can ya imagine if he scored an hatrick against the pigs hahahahaha

Our scouting network must really be a complete joke.

To resort to this...... fuck me.

Huge gamble.

It is only a rumour Herby - likely started by one of those humerous little rascals at S6.

Don’t worry about it (unless it happens). :bow:

Available, affordable, proven at this level, different to what we have, twat and a huge gamble.

No way jose

It has to be Zahore we are interested in as stated by itk'er Richard Cadette

Madine doesn't meet the criteria laid down by management as having the attributes off the pitch shirley?

jeez

"Sorry to bear what will be unpopular news to some, but Zohore interest dead and Madine deal is all signed and sealed, pending a medical. Interest remains in Piazon plus one or two others, may have those names by tomorrow."

#345Richard Cadette, 46 minutes ago

Can't believe CW has done this and will very likely split the fanbase

jeez

"Sorry to bear what will be unpopular news to some, but Zohore interest dead and Madine deal is all signed and sealed, pending a medical. Interest remains in Piazon plus one or two others, may have those names by tomorrow."

#345Richard Cadette, 46 minutes ago

Can't believe CW has done this and will very likely split the fanbase
so if he scores half will cheer half wont, if he bags against pigs half will cheer half wont. i know where ya coming from ,but as soon as he pulls on the shirt and walks over the line hes a united player. and if billy and chris want him in then that,ll do for me.

so if he scores half will cheer half wont, if he bags against pigs half will cheer half wont. i know where ya coming from ,but as soon as he pulls on the shirt and walks over the line hes a united player. and if billy and chris want him in then that,ll do for me.
bet there in hysterics about this one on pigtalk definete no from me and didnt he get done for assaulting 2 united fans ? just cant understand this one if true surely theres other options rather than risking team spirit and a split fanbase im a big chris wilder fan but totally disagree with him this time mind suppose as rod would say all abart opinions

bet there in hysterics about this one on pigtalk definete no from me and didnt he get done for assaulting 2 united fans ? just cant understand this one if true surely theres other options rather than risking team spirit and a split fanbase im a big chris wilder fan but totally disagree with him this time mind suppose as rod would say all abart opinions
would you stop going,and would you not cheer if he scored for us