Freedom of speech n/g | Page 5 | Vital Football

Freedom of speech n/g

3 x 6: many muslims are born white; that's what I mean but the funniest thing so far is VG thinking Mohammed was a pedophile.

Islam itself is the problem , or more accurately , it's barbaric teachings.

It's incompatible with modern Western society.

Muslims can be any colour , including white people. The ' racist label ' therefore becomes laughable

[a] you clearly have not read the koran and

nothing is more laughable than the pedophile accusations

valenciagill - 21/3/2018 20:15

Islam itself is the problem , or more accurately , it's barbaric teachings.

It's incompatible with modern Western society.

Muslims can be any colour , including white people. The ' racist label ' therefore becomes laughable

You'd better take that up with you mate, then, because he seems to be going a little bit off message, saying they're all brown and that.

Well stop it Wayne, there's a good chap, it makes everyone on the page after you look as if we're shouting.

Some of us are, but it would be nice to make a distinction.

So, VG, now that you're down with the women and the gays and the blacks and browns, will you be fervently watching any other live feeds of demos, or just sticking to the Football Lads for the time being? Dying to know.

ThreeSixes - 21/3/2018 12:12

Wayne.Kerr - 21/3/2018 10:10

3 x 6: as many muslims are white and not because they converted, I can't think who you're referring to.

It is Muslims WayneKerr. The most intolerant, racist, sexist and homophobic section of our society are Muslims.

I've no idea what "as many muslims are white and not because they converted" means.

I thought that it had been summarised already Wayne

Interesting that the Met Police have had to change their guidance on hate crime.
This is Google's cache of https://www.met.police.uk/advice-and-information/hate-crime/what-is-hate-crime/. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on 18 Mar 2018 00:31:52 GMT

'If someone does something that isn?t a criminal offence but the victim, or anyone else, believes it was motivated by prejudice or hate, we would class this as a ?hate incident?. Though what the perpetrator has done may not be against the law, their reasons for doing it are. This means it may be possible to charge them with an offence.

Now we have a new version , without the ' thought crime element' !

https://www.met.police.uk/advice-and-information/hate-crime/what-is-hate-crime/

That puts you in a sticky position then because you're probably committing a crime by your jottings on this MB.