Freedom of speech n/g | Page 7 | Vital Football

Freedom of speech n/g

So, you're offended by some mild profanity and yet when the knuckle draggers march on Saturday won't the air be blue? That has been my experience when right wing extremists gather in numbers but I guess that's OK.

If someone tries to imply that I sympathise with paedophiles I'm happy to call a **** a ****.

Sorry if that offends your heightened sensibilities, And I thought us lefties were supposed to be snowflakes. Maybe you and your thick mate ought to find a safe space somewhere you can enjoy your Football Lads videos in peace and spare the rest of us your shit racist wank fantasies.

Get off your high horse Wayne, no-one is "feeding" me anything. I read a wide spectrum of sources, draw on many people's experiences and thoughts then draw my own considered conclusions.

Your facts are correct about the age of consent in differing cultures in the past, but that doesn't mean every man married a child. You quote those facts and appear to use them to say because some cultures were somewhat laissez-faire about the age of consent in the past then that makes it acceptable and therefore if it's ok for some it's ok for all. I prefer to adopt the viewpoint that it's wrong for a fully grown man to find a child attractive regardless of culture or the moment in time., And that therefore makes them all wrong. I personally think that for me, that is a healthier conclusion and I would rather have my mind in that place than the alternative.

As for Aisha's age, a friend of mine who is an Imam at a mosque in Sparkhill in Birmingham told me her age is widely accepted as 9 or 10 at the time the marriage was consummated and this is a source of shame for many Muslims.

I'm quitting this MB now, which is a shame because I find some of the discussions quite interesting and informative. But I'm sick to death of your pious attitude, sanctimonious bullshit and mind numbing anecdotes.

You should try to move your mind to a different place about the age of consent or at some stage you're going to end up on a register and banned from going within 500 metres of a primary school for some sordid act or another.

Wayne.Kerr - 22/3/2018 22:01

So, you're offended by some mild profanity and yet when the knuckle draggers march on Saturday won't the air be blue? That has been my experience when right wing extremists gather in numbers but I guess that's OK.

The march on Saturday will march quietly I imagine. A hopefully peaceful march against terrorism. Nobody will be wearing hoodies or balaclavas. ( Not on the FLA side , anyway)

Football rivalry forgotten , no-one in club colours. Just a silent march, with guest speakers is planned.

Freedom of speech and all that ...

Wayne, they crossed a line, and I'm not having it. If you let that go, they'll try it on again. Everyone knows that they're ridiculous, cowardly sods because they're making it perfectly plain with every post, but that shit needs to be called out anyway.

I've bitten my tongue so to speak many times when replying to the drivel 3 x 6, VG and Gillsjoe have been posting; hence, resorting to the offensive 'tosser'

"Drivel"!!!! Great quote from the master of the art form!

Pot, kettle, black! "Tosser"

GillsJoe - 22/3/2018 22:17

Get off your high horse Wayne, no-one is "feeding" me anything. I read a wide spectrum of sources, draw on many people's experiences and thoughts then draw my own considered conclusions.

Your facts are correct about the age of consent in differing cultures in the past, but that doesn't mean every man married a child. You quote those facts and appear to use them to say because some cultures were somewhat laissez-faire about the age of consent in the past then that makes it acceptable and therefore if it's ok for some it's ok for all. I prefer to adopt the viewpoint that it's wrong for a fully grown man to find a child attractive regardless of culture or the moment in time., And that therefore makes them all wrong. I personally think that for me, that is a healthier conclusion and I would rather have my mind in that place than the alternative.

As for Aisha's age, a friend of mine who is an Imam at a mosque in Sparkhill in Birmingham told me her age is widely accepted as 9 or 10 at the time the marriage was consummated and this is a source of shame for many Muslims.

I'm quitting this MB now, which is a shame because I find some of the discussions quite interesting and informative. But I'm sick to death of your pious attitude, sanctimonious bullshit and mind numbing anecdotes.

You should try to move your mind to a different place about the age of consent or at some stage you're going to end up on a register and banned from going within 500 metres of a primary school for some sordid act or another.

Perhaps Wayne , that explains your undying love for all things Mohammed and Islam's teachings. Maybe you might think it's 'OK' , but normal blokes don't.

A pretty accurate and concise description of yourself.

P.S. Joe , I'd rather laugh than leave.

Wayne's gone rather quiet ?

He could always blame that rather persuasive , English speaking Iman (from Kuwait ,no less), for giving him impure thoughts.

Or he could be wiping his hard drive

ooh err
:3:

Alderman

Quote Reply ;

'Wayne, they crossed a line, and I'm not having it. If you let that go, they'll try it on again.'

Bit of a crisis , what next ?

1. Burst into tears
2. Hold hands and burst into tears together.
3.Go marching for free speech with other football fans on Saturday.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I have no truck with any religion; therefore, I can look at such things objectively. Gillsjoe again missed the point on the age of consent by making a comparison with what happened centuries ago with the status quo in the UK to-day. He also tries to justify the Mohammed pedophilia claim by referencing a conversation with an Imam. I made the point that many learned scholars/Imams made various claims on the woman's age at consummation and they vary by as much as ten years and yet he is relying on the belief of one man.

No person or group is above being criticised and nobody is above the law. If you look at the governments new green paper (that I linked on an earlier post) on communities it does indeed call out different groups for behaviour that harms diversity e.g. discouraging women to learn english and that document is not hidden as it is up for parliamentary debate.

Also on the telford issue, it was but is not now being covered up. Not enough but some of the perpetrators are in prison and it turns out that Jack Straw had already challenged the Pakistani community over the fact that they were not admitting it was a problem and doing enough about it. This is no difference to past cover ups of paedophile gangs, there is a review going on and all of these people need to be caught and punished along with anyone that turned a blind eye at all levels

What people object to is not having a reasoned discussion on these topics but that this is following a similar historic path where half truths are peddled to demonise a section of society. If people are just going to repeat propoganda without checking facts then we all lose. Many things can be discussed about muslims (see the green paper) but when the argument goes on about pedos and rape etc it just looks like the equivalent of jews eat babies in the thirties and from my era the stickers from the british movement of a black guy standing over a white baby with a knife. The story about the age of marriage of the prophet to his young wife is not in the Quran but in one account by a ?scholar? one hundred years later and was not verified by other sources. We also know that the battles the the young wife is supposed to have fought at would make her older than depicted in the other text. A lot of these issues are bacause these scolars have decided how things were and what they mean (like the face covering), a bit like when the Catholic church told you what was in the bible instead of letting people read it.

Truly pathetic Wayne! Playground commentary from you "I talked to more people than you and they were cleverer". However, given where your mind tends to reside, I shouldn't have expected anything more than a playground comment from you.

Your ability to make assumptions about others far exceeds your intellect, but I guess that explains your ceaseless sanctimony and unpleasantly superior attitude problem.

Truly pathetic Wayne! Playground commentary from you "I talked to more people than you and they were cleverer". However, given where your mind tends to reside, I shouldn't have expected anything more than a playground comment from you.

Your ability to make assumptions about others far exceeds your intellect, but I guess that explains your ceaseless sanctimony and unpleasantly superior attitude problem.

Alderman Barnes - 22/3/2018 22:13

If someone tries to imply that I sympathise with paedophiles I'm happy to call a **** a ****.

Sorry if that offends your heightened sensibilities, And I thought us lefties were supposed to be snowflakes. Maybe you and your thick mate ought to find a safe space somewhere you can enjoy your Football Lads videos in peace and spare the rest of us your shit racist wank fantasies.

Well done for the language !

I won't imply that you are a sympathiser , I will state that you are .

And then you can swear and look big again.

Your defense of Islamic grooming gangs , blatantly outweighs your defence of young British girls.

Read my posts and you will see that I advocated locking up the guilty parties and throwing away the key. I also blamed the powers that be who were afraid to act and, as a consequence, many women suffered.

Your extreme prejudice is there for all to see; the guilty parties were not islamic grooming gangs but groups of men who happened to be muslim, who seized on an opportunity right under the noses of the authorities and social services etc