Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon | Page 5 | Vital Football

Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was referring to the real, 2016 one where 1000 women were assaulted

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ass-sex-attacks-leaked-document-a7130476.html

Thanks though

(hopefully I will get a Gills58 thumbs up too!)
We seem to have had similar appalling behaviour in other areas of the world where a large number of men have congregated. There have been complaints about misbehaviour from some off our squaddies in various locations and then there is the sex scandal from UN and charity workers. I don't hear what religion they are though. Perhaps few are Muslims so it isn't mentioned as it doesn't fit the agenda.

As a devout Atheist I am no fan of Islam btw, I just object to the demonisation of a whole group. Sad to see history repeating itself.

'As a devout Atheist I am no fan of Islam btw, I just object to the demonisation of a whole group. Sad to see history repeating itself.'

If you took the time to listen to Tommy's message , you will learn that the problem is with the ideology of Islam , and the Muslims are simply followers.

Many Muslims may ignore ( or not act on ) the many verses of the Koran that are violent .

Tommy keeps highlighting rape gangs , and he wouldn't exist if the govt dealt with the problem openly.

Tommy Robinson represents the views of millions , not just UK , but worldwide.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="valenciagill, post: 1507003, member: ]

Tommy keeps highlighting rape gangs , and he wouldn't exist if the govt dealt with the problem openly.

[/QUOTE]
His recent actions will have made reporting of rape trials more difficult.

He hasn't been successful, girls are still being abused in their thousands. People are still more outraged by Stephen running a Facebook stream, than they are about the drugging and raping of young girls

The nation is waiting for him to finish is holidays. Then we can witness his retrial.
Then the fun can continue ???

I am not racist nor anti Muslim , I just care for the future if this country and my children and granchildrens future . I would just like to ask the lefties on this site for their views of the following . I work for a large national company which is owned by Muslims . They have declared that any Muslim worker can have time to pray and to wash and cleanse . i had no objection to this until a complaint was made by a White employee because a Muslim employee was washing his privates in a sink. These toilet are open to the public so any child couple walk in, the employer said this was acceptable .if you or me did that we would be charged with indecent exposure , can u explain how this is acceptable.
The same employer has made a nationwide decision not to employ African/ Caribbean people because of their poor work rate . Is this acceptable , if it was a white employer then it would make national headlines, but it's a Muslim employer so things are different . This has all happened recently and no doubt is just the start.

I am not racist nor anti Muslim , I just care for the future if this country and my children and granchildrens future . I would just like to ask the lefties on this site for their views of the following . I work for a large national company which is owned by Muslims . They have declared that any Muslim worker can have time to pray and to wash and cleanse . i had no objection to this until a complaint was made by a White employee because a Muslim employee was washing his privates in a sink. These toilet are open to the public so any child couple walk in, the employer said this was acceptable .if you or me did that we would be charged with indecent exposure , can u explain how this is acceptable.
The same employer has made a nationwide decision not to employ African/ Caribbean people because of their poor work rate . Is this acceptable , if it was a white employer then it would make national headlines, but it's a Muslim employer so things are different . This has all happened recently and no doubt is just the start.
Report him/her. Nothing to do with being on the Left or Right of politics. The quran only talks about washing hands before prayer and feet perhaps. It should also be done in a private place. VG will have different views but clearly your employer has got it wrong.

If this is true then what are you doing about it? The actions you describe are against the law and most major news organs would be only to happy to carry the story. If any company did behave in the way you describe then merely naming them would do damage and they would change their ways forthwith.

I don't believe this story in its entirety. I am quite prepared to believe that an employer might accommodate religous observance but the wash basin bit is classic racist embroidery. It reminds me of the standing on the toilet seat stories that were commonplace years ago.

Last edited:
When I worked in Saudi, I remember visiting the social security office to meet one of the managers. Around midday, when the call to prayer was heard all the IndoPak employees stopped work and prayed - they'd obviously done their ablutions in readiness. I asked to the Saudi manager if he was going to join them. He said to do so would be rude, according to [he said] the Quran, and that his prayers would still be accepted if recited later. That employer is out of order.

Report him/her. Nothing to do with being on the Left or Right of politics. The quran only talks about washing hands before prayer and feet perhaps. It should also be done in a private place. VG will have different views but clearly your employer has got it wrong.

I will defer to your superior knowledge of the Quran, but my Muslim colleague told me that they wash themselves before they go to toilet? At the old office there were oftern plastic cups left in the cubicles, the new office actually has a sink in one of the cubicles.

I will defer to your superior knowledge of the Quran, but my Muslim colleague told me that they wash themselves before they go to toilet? At the old office there were oftern plastic cups left in the cubicles, the new office actually has a sink in one of the cubicles.
Referring to Pledge's point, I think cubicles, ie done out of the public gaze, is the operative word.

The wash basin bit is true . I can't understand why the person concerned would feel that to be acceptable in the first place. Thankfully it was only the one employee.

OK then let's conentrate on the following: "i had no objection to this until a complaint was made by a White employee because a Muslim employee was washing his privates in a sink. These toilet are open to the public so any child couple walk in, the employer said this was acceptable .if you or me did that we would be charged with indecent exposure , can u explain how this is acceptable.
The same employer has made a nationwide decision not to employ African/ Caribbean people because of their poor work rate . Is this acceptable , if it was a white employer then it would make national headlines, but it's a Muslim employer so things are different . This has all happened recently and no doubt is just the start. "

Still sticking by all that as true? I think you need to name the company and/or make formal complaints to outside bodies if so. Is it just the one employee, or are the employers okaying that behaviour. You can't get away waffling anecdotes.

Sounds like the usual anti-foreigner urban myth shite to me.

It's so tough being a white male nowadays. We're getting competition from foreigners as well as women now. Oh dear me.

Why don't you ask Mehmet ?
Yeah , ask me....one of statements was that the leave vote was based in racism and bigotry. I was pulled up on it by one of your buddies, rightly so, and stated that not all leave voters were racist. Come on Vaggie, you can do better than that. I would expect that amateurish attempt from Trump or herr Robbo, but I guess you are working your way up to their levels...I hear Tommy is off to wales to complain about the lack of news coverage over the copper and lawyer charged with kiddy fiddling.....oh hold on, stop press, no he's not , they're white...

Status
Not open for further replies.