Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon | Page 3 | Vital Football

Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any guy that spouts the rubbish that Robinson does deserves to be locked up .But the up holders of law must stay with within the law too .

To be fair, most of the stuff he has said has actually been proved to be factually correct (e.g the existence of sharia courts and Muslim grooming gangs).

To be fair, most of the stuff he has said has actually been proved to be factually correct (e.g the existence of sharia courts and Muslim grooming gangs).

He is braver than most folk , he is talking about things that we are not supposed to mention.

i didnt like Tommy Robinson about a year ago but having listened to him , what he says makes a lot of sense. People on here will automatically dismiss him as a right wing bone headed thug, but most of what he says conveys the worries of a lot o the people I know. And he must be becoming more popular or newsworthy because this thread was started by Wayne and not VG.

i didnt like Tommy Robinson about a year ago but having listened to him , what he says makes a lot of sense. People on here will automatically dismiss him as a right wing bone headed thug, but most of what he says conveys the worries of a lot o the people I know. And he must be becoming more popular or newsworthy because this thread was started by Wayne and not VG.
He's a racist and appeals to the few million in this country who have racist thoughts and/or tendencies. He has little or no respect for the rule of law and has scant regard for what constitutes a hate crime and that free speech should have no boundaries.

He's a racist and appeals to the few million in this country who have racist thoughts and/or tendencies. He has little or no respect for the rule of law and has scant regard for what constitutes a hate crime and that free speech should have no boundaries.

Are you worried Wayne ?
That people are listening ?
Are you worried about Trump and Brexit ?
Are you worried that we might (as a nation) start talking about Islam ?

I notice you have gone from 'a few knuckle draggers' to the 'few million' Does that mean you have changed your mind on the levels of his support ?

Does criticism of Islam mean

'what constitutes a hate crime and that free speech should have no boundaries'

?

Its simple, anyone no matter their politics must be treated within the law.

The trouble is that people from both ends of the spectrum tend not to follow this policy when they dont agree with the other persons opinion.

The right are happy to shout about poor tommy being mistreated and the facts being bent by the media but are happy to jump on the labour anti semetic misinformation. Both situations are about freedom of speech.

If they just stuck to the facts about the things that they perceive as problems with muslims then that would be one thing but they spoil their message by talking crap about mohammed being a pedo and other made up racist slurs.

Its true that if you say something you believe to be true about muslims you may be branded a racist or anti islam but it is also now true that if you say anything (even historic facts) against Israel or zionism then you are an anti semite.

Are you worried Wayne ?
That people are listening ?
Are you worried about Trump and Brexit ?
Are you worried that we might (as a nation) start talking about Islam ?

I notice you have gone from 'a few knuckle draggers' to the 'few million' Does that mean you have changed your mind on the levels of his support ?

Does criticism of Islam mean

'what constitutes a hate crime and that free speech should have no boundaries'

?
I have no worries as I know extremists never succed. I'm well aware that there are those among us who have racist tendencies; how else would UKIP have come to prominence or the Leavers prevailed in the referendum. And yes, Tommy Robinson's immediate followers are knuckle draggers.

Its simple, anyone no matter their politics must be treated within the law.

The trouble is that people from both ends of the spectrum tend not to follow this policy when they dont agree with the other persons opinion.

The right are happy to shout about poor tommy being mistreated and the facts being bent by the media but are happy to jump on the labour anti semetic misinformation. Both situations are about freedom of speech.

If they just stuck to the facts about the things that they perceive as problems with muslims then that would be one thing but they spoil their message by talking crap about mohammed being a pedo and other made up racist slurs.

Its true that if you say something you believe to be true about muslims you may be branded a racist or anti islam but it is also now true that if you say anything (even historic facts) against Israel or zionism then you are an anti semite.

Israel/zionism ....Jewish people , whichever way you want to look at it

How many Jews have died through attacks by Hamas , for example ?
The same Hamas that Corbyn and the left support .
Who swears for the complete destruction of the Jews ?

Meanwhile , back in the UK, maybe we share the same common enemy.

I think we all know 'Israeli Zionists' don't blow up little kids , behead British soldiers , run people down or stab our police.
Or rape thousands of British girls
I could go on...

Maybe you need to read some history around the creation of the Israeli state and the terrorism aimed at our troops by the zionists, my father and many guys I worked with were there ‘defending themselves against the zionist terrorists’. We then chose to keep our troops in barracks while palestinians were bombed and killed by those same terrorists resulting in the inhabitants being driven from their homes (ethnic cleansing). Its the same as someone forcing you out of your home and then being suprised that you try to get it back or want to at least share it.

Yes why dont you go on and tell us why one child in one country is more important than someone elses dead child in another country. For some reason you think that anyone who supports the rights of a wronged people somehow automatically agrees with the bad actions of those people.

Being against the actions of a state does not mean that you have to blame all of the people in that state. Its freedom of speech and murder and hatred are the enemies of all of us.

He's a racist, but he was correct, and it is sickening that thousands of girls have been abused because people didn't take action against grooming gangs, for fear of being labelled racist themselves.

Didn't he only spout on about that after it had been reported, rather than being 'correct' by being the first to reveal it?
i.e. He was picking up on it because it was suiting his cause.

and that free speech should have no boundaries.

Free speech should have no boundaries. Once you add boundaries limiting what can be said then it is no longer free speech.

I'm well aware that there are those among us who have racist tendencies; how else would UKIP have come to prominence or the Leavers prevailed in the referendum.

So are you implying over half of the UK voting population are racist?

Excellent posts Jerryattrick. Way too reasonable and well articulated for some on here.

Our naughty little schoolboy is having great fun but it's reached the stage where I genuinely feel sorry for him, just as I have in the past for some attention seekers in the classroom.

After a good breakfast , a shave and haircut , Tommy can prepare for his holidays.
He states that he wants to catch up on what's been going on , since he's been away.
His heart will be bursting with pride , when he sees the support he has had !

Backbone of Britain ??

After a good breakfast , a shave and haircut , Tommy can prepare for his holidays.
He states that he wants to catch up on what's been going on , since he's been away.
His heart will be bursting with pride , when he sees the support he has had !

Backbone of Britain ??
PMSL. I'm changing my view of you VG. I used to think you were just a run of the mill racist **** but this post implies you're actually a brilliant parody of a racist ****.

Maybe you need to read some history around the creation of the Israeli state and the terrorism aimed at our troops by the zionists, my father and many guys I worked with were there ‘defending themselves against the zionist terrorists’. We then chose to keep our troops in barracks while palestinians were bombed and killed by those same terrorists resulting in the inhabitants being driven from their homes (ethnic cleansing). Its the same as someone forcing you out of your home and then being suprised that you try to get it back or want to at least share it.

Yes why dont you go on and tell us why one child in one country is more important than someone elses dead child in another country. For some reason you think that anyone who supports the rights of a wronged people somehow automatically agrees with the bad actions of those people.

Being against the actions of a state does not mean that you have to blame all of the people in that state. Its freedom of speech and murder and hatred are the enemies of all of us.
I remember seeing newsreel shots of British troops in Palestine hanged from lamp posts by the Stern gang.

VG could also bone up on Hamas and how for so long was supported by Israel.

By the "standards" of our media you are at risk of being branded anti semitic for pointing this out Wayne. We are only allowed to say it about Islamists.

Status
Not open for further replies.