Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon | Page 4 | Vital Football

Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon

Status
Not open for further replies.
PMSL. I'm changing my view of you VG. I used to think you were just a run of the mill racist **** but this post implies you're actually a brilliant parody of a racist ****.

Everyone who voted Brexit is a racist , according to some on here.
??

I remember seeing newsreel shots of British troops in Palestine hanged from lamp posts by the Stern gang.

VG could also bone up on Hamas and how for so long was supported by Israel.

2 British NCO's with their bodies booby-trapped.

Yes, spot on MM, tee hee.

Our naughty schoolboy keeps writing silly posts in an attempt to wind people up. I'm actually finding his desperation mildly amusing.

How about "everyone who voted xxxxx"(complete as appropriate)
smells?

Has "your mum" gone out of date yet?

I see Tommy has lost weight , apparently 42lbs / 19kgs.
Quite drastic in two and a half months.

He looks a broken man , compared with back in May. Nothing plenty of fresh Spanish grub won't sort out , and he will recover his strength.

Backbone of Britain ??

Israel/zionism ....Jewish people , whichever way you want to look at it

How many Jews have died through attacks by Hamas , for example ?
The same Hamas that Corbyn and the left support .
Who swears for the complete destruction of the Jews ?

Meanwhile , back in the UK, maybe we share the same common enemy.

I think we all know 'Israeli Zionists' don't blow up little kids , behead British soldiers , run people down or stab our police.
Or rape thousands of British girls
I could go on...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sergeants_affair

To return to the subject , and more importantly his message concerning the organised rape gangs.

Women are fighting back , and try silencing a woman !

#120db

You really are being led by the nose down the rabbit hole.

Just because some asbects are true it does not mean that everything the groomers say is true. These videos are no different to the islamist groomers.

Just because some asbects are true it does not mean that everything the groomers say is true. These videos are no different to the islamist groomers.

I don't need to concern myself with your opinion , my concerns are for my grandchildren.
Maybe you haven't got anyone to consider , apart from yourself ?
How long before little girls can't wear skirts ?
One of Sadiq Khan's first changes , when he became mayor , was to ban bikini and bra adverts on the tube.

Creeping Sharia

https://www.google.es/url?sa=t&sour...FjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw2WoJ86PbYoL28FLyKb9bQx

I don't need to concern myself with your opinion , my concerns are for my grandchildren.
Maybe you haven't got anyone to consider , apart from yourself ?
How long before little girls can't wear skirts ?
One of Sadiq Khan's first changes , when he became mayor , was to ban bikini and bra adverts on the tube.

Creeping Sharia

https://www.google.es/url?sa=t&sour...FjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw2WoJ86PbYoL28FLyKb9bQx
What on earth does that ruling have to do with either sharia law or the price of eggs?

What on earth does that ruling have to do with either sharia law or the price of eggs?

It's simply what our Tommy is highlighting.Now of course , he has a lot larger audience. Awkward questions will be asked , and the govt will have to respond.

Ignoring the silent majority would be a mistake , and the govt fears the consequences.

The same applies to Brexit.
??

It's simply what our Tommy is highlighting.Now of course , he has a lot larger audience. Awkward questions will be asked , and the govt will have to respond.

Ignoring the silent majority would be a mistake , and the govt fears the consequences.

The same applies to Brexit.
??
The far right has never succeeded: Chile; Greece; Spain; Germany; Brazil; Lebanon and going back, Genghis Khan.

Uh? Maybe you know what you mean by that, but the video is saying that women are being put at risk from an influx of immigrants from patriarchal societies (see the new years eve sex attacks in Germany for an example). The Muslim grooming gangs are using (often underage) girls for sex, as their religion says they can do what they want with non-believers.

I don't see the similarity?

The biggest grooming gang in history? Almost certainly the catholic church due to its worlwide reach and sheer numbers. A dishonourable mention must be made on behalf of the church of england one day to be led by Charles and the merry band of 26 bishops, who sit in the house of lords. All others are piffling by comparison and have been unable to avoid the long arm of the law. Now there's a cause worthy of a brave crusader.

Last edited:
"See the new years eve sex attacks in Germany for an example". Please keep up, the 2017 attacks were proved to be a made, or as some would say fake news.

(Try Bild apologizes for fake news)

I see Tommy has lost weight , apparently 42lbs / 19kgs.
Quite drastic in two and a half months.

He looks a broken man , compared with back in May. Nothing plenty of fresh Spanish grub won't sort out , and he will recover his strength.

Backbone of Britain ??
Brilliant.

'Tommy Robinson is a nasty thug and a grandstanding idiot.'
What lefty publication could possibly be sticking the boot in like that? Oh actually it's the paper for all Brexit loving zealots The Sun. Read the rest of the editorial it sums up nicely what the majority of people think about this pathetic individual.

Status
Not open for further replies.