Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon | Page 6 | Vital Football

Free Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not racist nor anti Muslim , I just care for the future if this country and my children and granchildrens future . I would just like to ask the lefties on this site for their views of the following . I work for a large national company which is owned by Muslims . They have declared that any Muslim worker can have time to pray and to wash and cleanse . i had no objection to this until a complaint was made by a White employee because a Muslim employee was washing his privates in a sink. These toilet are open to the public so any child couple walk in, the employer said this was acceptable .if you or me did that we would be charged with indecent exposure , can u explain how this is acceptable.
The same employer has made a nationwide decision not to employ African/ Caribbean people because of their poor work rate . Is this acceptable , if it was a white employer then it would make national headlines, but it's a Muslim employer so things are different . This has all happened recently and no doubt is just the start.
Fucking report it to the law

I remind you VG that young Tommy was jailed, now going for a fairer retrial, not because of freedom of speech but for contempt of court. He was trying to identify those charged with offences [they were still innocent at that stage], which could have prejudiced the whole trial. I'm sure VG if you were accused wrongly of a sex crime, you would want total anonymity pending the outcome of the trial. As you are aware, once tarred with the sex crimes brush, you are treated as effectively guilty in the eyes of many regardless of the decision of the court and you wouldn't like that would you? But you inist that muslim men are all somehow engaged in grooming if not directly but by association.

" I'm sure VG if you were accused wrongly of a sex crime"

But I'm not part of a Muslim gang.
The point is , predominantly Pakistani men are raping thousands of predominantly white , underage girls.
In Oxford , one girl was branded with an 'M' on her buttocks. Another girl had her tongue nailed to a table.

Tommy Robinson is helping to make sure people know what is going on , and the British people are angry , and fed up with the govt trying to stifle all criticism.

The point is , predominantly Pakistani men are raping thousands of predominantly white , underage girls.
In Oxford , one girl was branded with an 'M' on her buttocks. Another girl had her tongue nailed to a table.

Tommy Robinson is helping to make sure people know what is going on , and the British people are angry , and fed up with the govt trying to stifle all criticism.
Then young Tommy should be railing against social workers and other agencies involved and failing rather than taking the law into his own hands.

Prat.

Why is he a prat ? Why do people keep burying their heads in the sand . These girls are someone's daughters , does it not matter to you that they are someone else's daughters and not your ?

Maybe just raise the issue withought making up extra bullshit. Yes there are some predominantly pakistani gangs that have raped girls but where is the evidence for ‘thousands’? Also, as Wayne said, raise the issue as to why government bodies did nothing and also match the condemnation with issues around other people grooming or molesting children

If some of the people raising these issues were not also anti islam in all their conversation (e.g. mohammed was a pedo) then a sensible discussion could take place.

Some people on here can see that once again the racists and fascists are on the rise and are grooming people who have legitimate concerns about these issues. It happened during the thirties and we have seen it during the seventies and eighties.

By all means raise legitimate concerns such as ‘are some women indoctrinated to cover their face’ etc based on womens rights and not on the hatred of muslims.

Sadly, the story of people standing on toilet seats was true for a very short period. At Fords it was the young asians themselves that put a stop to it by putting notices on the cubicle doors saying ‘no pan standers’.

It's a problem with Islam , not individual Muslims. It's an ideology.
But we can't criticise that ideology , and people are now challenging it.

It's a problem with Islam , not individual Muslims. It's an ideology.
But we can't criticise that ideology , and people are now challenging it.
Your statement contradicts itself. It's not an ideology or anything to do with islam; it's groups of mainly men of Pakistani origin, who work nights mainly as cab drivers and take advantage as they see it of vulnerable women. It has absolutely nothing to do with islam they just happen to be muslims.

Why is he a prat ? Why do people keep burying their heads in the sand . These girls are someone's daughters , does it not matter to you that they are someone else's daughters and not your ?
Really? You can't see the reason in his post why he's a prat? (which is far too polite btw).

Maybe just raise the issue withought making up extra bullshit. Yes there are some predominantly pakistani gangs that have raped girls but where is the evidence for ‘thousands’? Also, as Wayne said, raise the issue as to why government bodies did nothing and also match the condemnation with issues around other people grooming or molesting children

If some of the people raising these issues were not also anti islam in all their conversation (e.g. mohammed was a pedo) then a sensible discussion could take place.

Some people on here can see that once again the racists and fascists are on the rise and are grooming people who have legitimate concerns about these issues. It happened during the thirties and we have seen it during the seventies and eighties.

By all means raise legitimate concerns such as ‘are some women indoctrinated to cover their face’ etc based on womens rights and not on the hatred of muslims.

Sadly, the story of people standing on toilet seats was true for a very short period. At Fords it was the young asians themselves that put a stop to it by putting notices on the cubicle doors saying ‘no pan standers’.
Excellent and well reasoned post.

I could take the anti Muslim stuff a bit more easily if he same sweeping condemnation was made of the other well known organised gangs of rapists/child abusers, the Catholic (so called Christian) church were included. Of course it isn't, so basically it's a fascist style rant similar to pre war anti Jewish tripe.

Rather sad little people are making themselves feel big by trumpeting this rubbish. On one level I actually pity them.

Maybe just raise the issue withought making up extra bullshit. Yes there are some predominantly pakistani gangs that have raped girls but where is the evidence for ‘thousands’? .

That's not difficult to do - a google search for "Rotherham grooming gang" will give you details of 1,400 abused girls "Newcastle grooming gang" another 700 and "Telford grooming gang" leads to a Sunday Mirror investigation which says that as many as 1,000 girls may have been abused in the town (a town of 170,000 residents). Add in high profile cases in Rochdale, Blackburn, Oxford, Aylesbury, Huddersfield, and then factor in unreported cases, then it is likely to be 10's of thousands.

That's not difficult to do - a google search for "Rotherham grooming gang" will give you details of 1,400 abused girls "Newcastle grooming gang" another 700 and "Telford grooming gang" leads to a Sunday Mirror investigation which says that as many as 1,000 girls may have been abused in the town (a town of 170,000 residents). Add in high profile cases in Rochdale, Blackburn, Oxford, Aylesbury, Huddersfield, and then factor in unreported cases, then it is likely to be 10's of thousands.

Bradford will be added to the list.
It seems there is resistance to an enquiry , I wonder why.

Oh please! A google search reveals what it reveals but it does NOT provide evidence of frequency, perpetrators, or anything else useful. The more you lot bang on about one part of this problem then the more it will turn up in response to a search. Try catholic priest, boarding school, scout master, vicar, music teacher.

The actual proven cover ups have been by the main churches, supported by royalty and the establishment. Try tilting at them for a change.

Oh please! A google search reveals what it reveals but it does NOT provide evidence of frequency, perpetrators, or anything else useful. The more you lot bang on about one part of this problem then the more it will turn up in response to a search. Try catholic priest, boarding school, scout master, vicar, music teacher.

The actual proven cover ups have been by the main churches, supported by royalty and the establishment. Try tilting at them for a change.
......... and football/gym coaches

Yes, all those Muslim football coaches that have been systematically abusing children for decades and it being hushed up by all those Muslim club owners who refused to take the complaints seriously.

Oh, hang on, they weren't Muslim were they, so lets not mention those as it doesn't fit the agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.