FOREST ARE IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE - Superthread | Page 7 | Vital Football

FOREST ARE IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE - Superthread

I see Sheffield Uniteds manager has made a statement on Lowe saying that he's their player and thats how its going to stay. When you consider that Lowe has gone public about wanting to join us and how much better we treated him I think (know) he means that he's not going to Forest but he can go anywhere else. Well now if he thinks he's doing us over by not letting us sign Lowe he's clearly deluded. Our sights and standards are so much higher than that now!

I see Sheffield Uniteds manager has made a statement on Lowe saying that he's their player and thats how its going to stay. When you consider that Lowe has gone public about wanting to join us and how much better we treated him I think (know) he means that he's not going to Forest but he can go anywhere else. Well now if he thinks he's doing us over by not letting us sign Lowe he's clearly deluded. Our sights and standards are so much higher than that now!
I would still take him for the right price but Sheff Utd have shot themselves in the foot with this one. They have set a high valuation for a player they don’t really want. Apparently Lowe has turned round and said that if they value him that highly then he wants a contract that reflects his valuation.

I would still take him for the right price but Sheff Utd have shot themselves in the foot with this one. They have set a high valuation for a player they don’t really want. Apparently Lowe has turned round and said that if they value him that highly then he wants a contract that reflects his valuation.
Its Lowe you have to feel for here, he clearly wants out and would like to join us. His club have screwed him over

Fair play to him, he's absolutely right to do that. I hope Davis does the same.

Lowe nor Davis will be sold at the quoted prices. Come end of August both will be on respected clubs books. Forest could move very late on in window for both but at vastly lower prices. Feel Lowe is seen as cover option and Davis to share workload as strikers rotate.

Yup and sure they were hoping like boro that forest would give them an easy and substantial profit. Doesnt look like we will be obliging the bitter *****. You assume lowe will get rescued. Too good for them.

Agree, the fan got jailed. Wonder what will happen to footballers. Video seemed quite conclusive. Players have denied it, be interesting to hear their defence.

I also think fuckingbottom is surely the most deluded manager in the championship. Clearly the semi final left a mark. You get the feeling his bitterness could last a lifetime

If reincarnations are real, I'm certain his next two to three reincarnations will still taste the bitterness.

I guess karma is a bitch.

Hickingbottom is a disgrace, he should be accountable for his behaviour that night. Ramming the ball into Spence was an act of aggression, how did he not get a red card for that? Sheffield United's attitude and approach to both games was just pure aggression and intimidation. Cooper knew what was going off and this is why he held the team back at half time. Because of the Forest lad attacking Billy Sharp we as a club came out looking really poor. However, as time passes we will look like angels compared to those c☆☆☆s!

Whilst it's a disgraceful strategy, somehow it was the right strategy for them to employ as both historically and also this season (Luton away), we tend not to do well in those circumstances.

Are we actually going to bother with any pre season games this summer?

Only about 6 weeks to go and none announced yet that I can see

We're going to Spain and are playing Coventry and a couple of German clubs out there.
Or so I've been told?

From The DT about a week ago

Forest are ramping up their pre-season preparations and will fly out to Spain in early July, where they are due to face Championship club Coventry City in a friendly.
Cooper and his squad will also play Hertha Berlin and Union Berlin in pre-season matches next month, before the Premier League campaign starts on August 6 with a trip to Newcastle United.

Hello dear fans, supporters, crazy people, living, waking up, falling asleep with Nottingham Forest!

During the past month there is a lot of talk about the final, the playoffs, the season, the players, the coach, about transfers ... Now I want to say something to you - you are great, the greatest in the world! You, at the stadiums, in front of the TV, in the forum, all over the world! You fans of Nottingham Forest!

It's been a month since the Grand Final and I'm still super excited! I couldn't even find words to write here! For more than half the time since then, I have been experiencing severe physical pain from falling between the front rows after celebrating our goal at Wembley. I assure you, it was the sweetest pain of my life.

So far, my friends have always wondered why I haven't watched a live game of Forest in an official match. My answer was - because I was waiting for the special moment ... and it came. In London - victory against the first in the table! At City Ground vs. Swansea - what a game, what an atmosphere! At Wembley - an incredible sea of Garibaldi red! My English is not good enough, not even my Bulgarian, to describe my feelings. So I'll just say - what I experienced deserved all the years of disappointment, waiting, teasing from friends ... the bill is paid!

I can list a thousand reasons why Nottingham Forest deserves to be in the Premier League. But I will say only one - when I left Wembley I saw an elderly woman, 80-90 years old, who was being pushed in a wheelchair, wearing a Forest’s T-shirt, scarf and hat ... and a big smile shone on her face. She was happy and she deserved to be happy!

I would especially like to thank @radfordinlondon, @chandos9 and @Hucknall Red! Thank you friends! You helped me make my dream come true!

Jordan

Last edited: