FOREST ARE IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE - Superthread | Page 5 | Vital Football

FOREST ARE IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE - Superthread

Let's hope we're not back in the Champions hip league too soon !

Marinakis will want European football, make absolutely no mistake about it. Hes a brilliant man but rest assured he has ego too

I dont mean this season but over the next few years. I suspect he will still want progress this season and be telling Coops we can push for a top ten,no matter if that's realistic or not

how often will brighton, brentford, southampton ,crystal palace etc go into seasons having genuine ambition to get into Europe. Thats our medium term goal now

Marinakis will want European football, make absolutely no mistake about it. Hes a brilliant man but rest assured he has ego too

I dont mean this season but over the next few years. I suspect he will still want progress this season and be telling Coops we can push for a top ten,no matter if that's realistic or not

how often will brighton, brentford, southampton ,crystal palace etc go into seasons having genuine ambition to get into Europe. Thats our medium term goal now
Again I agree with you 😳 There is no point in being in a league or competition if you don't want to win it at the start. If you can't win it you should be aiming to finish second if you can't get second you should be aiming for third etc. At the start of the new season I would expect Cooper and the coaching team to be aiming to win the league, fa cup, league cup or qualify for Europe. Obviously its not going to happen but its a better mind set than just hoping for survival. My mind set is - Premier league? Lets get in amongst them and upset the fuckers! Reality though can be a bitch! But lets have a go and not just be there to make up the numbers.

Again I agree with you 😳 There is no point in being in a league or competition if you don't want to win it at the start. If you can't win it you should be aiming to finish second if you can't get second you should be aiming for third etc. At the start of the new season I would expect Cooper and the coaching team to be aiming to win the league, fa cup, league cup or qualify for Europe. Obviously its not going to happen but its a better mind set than just hoping for survival. My mind set is - Premier league? Lets get in amongst them and upset the fuckers! Reality though can be a bitch! But lets have a go and not just be there to make up the numbers.
This is how Coopz does it. "We can beat Newcastle. Let's beat Newcastle. This is how.".

Here's a question now we are Premier League.

Are we allowed to field our under 21s in the Papa John's Trophy this year?

Potentially against Derby County?

Please please please please please please please

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

It would be their cup final for the season provided they stay in existence.

Southampton are a nothing club with no relevance to us.

Our rivals are Liverpool and Leicester. End of.

I disagree on that.
The way they dragged out the 1979 cup final to a 3-2. I have hated them ever since.
Some things you just can't forgive

We won, chap. But think we were 2 up and they took it to extra time.

Can't remember if it was 4-3 or 3-2, but was a great game.
3 - 2 mate goals from Kingsley Black and Scott Gemmill although I cant remember who scored 2. I was very, very drunk at the time