FOREST ARE IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE - Superthread | Page 6 | Vital Football

FOREST ARE IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE - Superthread

He went downhill the minute he signed for us. At Luton he used to glide round players, he signed for us and never passed a ball forward

He was mint in a handful of games though. I remember him tearing QPR a new one.

I'm surprised they're being charged but glad they are. Heck doesn't seem to accept any blame for firing up the players does he?
I watched many videos of that incident online.
They were obviously fired up and it didn't take much to grab someone and throw him down before the stamp. They shouldn't have been on that pitch and at all.

I wonder what stance Sheffield United will take on this? Can you imagine this situation under Brian Clough? Those two would never play for the club again. Although this is a childish statement I really hate those Sheffield United bastards!

I wonder what stance Sheffield United will take on this? Can you imagine this situation under Brian Clough? Those two would never play for the club again. Although this is a childish statement I really hate those Sheffield United bastards!

Agree, the fan got jailed. Wonder what will happen to footballers. Video seemed quite conclusive. Players have denied it, be interesting to hear their defence.

I also think fuckingbottom is surely the most deluded manager in the championship. Clearly the semi final left a mark. You get the feeling his bitterness could last a lifetime

Agree, the fan got jailed. Wonder what will happen to footballers. Video seemed quite conclusive. Players have denied it, be interesting to hear their defence.

I also think fuckingbottom is surely the most deluded manager in the championship. Clearly the semi final left a mark. You get the feeling his bitterness could last a lifetime
Hickingbottom is a disgrace, he should be accountable for his behaviour that night. Ramming the ball into Spence was an act of aggression, how did he not get a red card for that? Sheffield United's attitude and approach to both games was just pure aggression and intimidation. Cooper knew what was going off and this is why he held the team back at half time. Because of the Forest lad attacking Billy Sharp we as a club came out looking really poor. However, as time passes we will look like angels compared to those c☆☆☆s!

Hickingbottom is a disgrace, he should be accountable for his behaviour that night. Ramming the ball into Spence was an act of aggression, how did he not get a red card for that? Sheffield United's attitude and approach to both games was just pure aggression and intimidation. Cooper knew what was going off and this is why he held the team back at half time. Because of the Forest lad attacking Billy Sharp we as a club came out looking really poor. However, as time passes we will look like angels compared to those c☆☆☆s!
Well said!!👏👏