FOREST ARE IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE - Superthread | Page 9 | Vital Football

FOREST ARE IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE - Superthread

So great when you see the comments on our social media pages now and half the comments are from people from Africa or Middle East or Asia.

It's like getting promoted reactivated our global fanbase, generated some new interest or a little bit of both.

Not sure why I am still awake at this ungodly hour... But fecking hell chaps, it all begins again tomorrow! I can't wait for the West Spam game and that moment I walk down to my seat to actually watch Premier League footy back at the City Ground. I still don't think it's actually sunk it if I am honest.

Not sure why I am still awake at this ungodly hour... But fecking hell chaps, it all begins again tomorrow! I can't wait for the West Spam game and that moment I walk down to my seat to actually watch Premier League footy back at the City Ground. I still don't think it's actually sunk it if I am honest.
Totally

Can't wait to see all the people I have sat with through League one and the championship. I don't even know most of their names, but we've all sat together through hundreds of games through it all.

Last thing I said to them when we left the playoff semi was that next time we all sat together hopefully we would be premier league fans.

And when I go next Sunday, we all will be

Totally

Can't wait to see all the people I have sat with through League one and the championship. I don't even know most of their names, but we've all sat together through hundreds of games through it all.

Last thing I said to them when we left the playoff semi was that next time we all sat together hopefully we would be premier league fans.

And when I go next Sunday, we all will be

We've always been PL fans imo but i get you.

Had a dream last night that we played our last pre-season friendly and beat Man Shitty 2-0.
We had a Greek midfielder and centre back. Beej and an own goal.

This was a shameful, even by your low standards, attempt to get your post count up

I see you
I'm always watching

Normally in the week leading up to the start of the EPL I’m muttering to myself about the media obsession with the Premier League and why they don’t realise there is a whole world outside the EPL. Yesterday I turned on Radio 5 expecting to listen to some build up or analysis and was outraged to find some none footballing shite being broadcast. Don’t they realise that the EPL starts tomorrow I cried!