Football Media | Page 5 | Vital Football

Football Media

Pep provides the counter narrative (not that I expect this to get any coverage in our press who will want to believe the negative because it suits their purposes).

Interestingly the piece states that the article from the Chinese media was only produced in English meaning that it was solely for consumption by our media and like the true bastions of Independent journalism that they are, checking their sources, going out of their way to verify facts.,.....they swallowed it hook, line and sinker.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/man-city-pep-guardiola-conference-16629649

Pep provides the counter narrative (not that I expect this to get any coverage in our press who will want to believe the negative because it suits their purposes).

Interestingly the piece states that the article from the Chinese media was only produced in English meaning that it was solely for consumption by our media and like the true bastions of Independent journalism that they are, checking their sources, going out of their way to verify facts.,.....they swallowed it hook, line and sinker.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/man-city-pep-guardiola-conference-16629649
That's fine. We won't go back, and they can settle for 3rd rate football from the Dips and Rags. Problem solved.

The season is about to start so it’s time for the new Sky advert........which seems to focus an awful lot on the dippers, starting and finishing with them and featuring Golden Boy Trent A-A. Hasn’t taken them long to get on my wick ?

The season is about to start so it’s time for the new Sky advert........which seems to focus an awful lot on the dippers, starting and finishing with them and featuring Golden Boy Trent A-A. Hasn’t taken them long to get on my wick ?

They only lost one game.

Simon Stone (bbc) is a tit. They happily pedal anyone who comments in any way or shape about City’s spending but as soon as Pep contests the slant that we splurge all the time, every window and outspend everyone this knob has to say something like “Guardiola’s comments require some context“.

I didn’t note any “context” provided in the reporting of Klopp’s “fantasyland“ comments.

Seems they are desperate to create some friction to spice up the new season. Twats.

Manchester City: Jurgen Klopp's insinuation about spending 'bothers' Pep Guardiola
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49205754

Simon Stone (bbc) is a tit. They happily pedal anyone who comments in any way or shape about City’s spending but as soon as Pep contests the slant that we splurge all the time, every window and outspend everyone this knob has to say something like “Guardiola’s comments require some context“.

I didn’t note any “context” provided in the reporting of Klopp’s “fantasyland“ comments.

Seems they are desperate to create some friction to spice up the new season. Twats.

Manchester City: Jurgen Klopp's insinuation about spending 'bothers' Pep Guardiola

just to please the fans of Klipperty

He's talking through his arse Klopp did mention figures on an interview he did for Liverpool's official site.

“People talk about it like, ‘Now another £300m or £200m’. There are maybe only two clubs in the world – it looks in the moment like Barcelona and [Real] Madrid can do the same – City and PSG that can do it every year."

I've told him on Twitter and requested he amend his article.

He's talking through his arse Klopp did mention figures on an interview he did for Liverpool's official site.

“People talk about it like, ‘Now another £300m or £200m’. There are maybe only two clubs in the world – it looks in the moment like Barcelona and [Real] Madrid can do the same – City and PSG that can do it every year."

I've told him on Twitter and requested he amend his article.

Well done BD :thumbup: He is so full of sh*t.

His comment about needing to provide “context” for Pep’s statement is not only incorrect it is also patronising and biased. Nothing in the ‘mirror’ article on Klopp’s comments from his press conference was deemed to merit any ‘context’.

Can’t upset the dipper fans. They always react with such calmness to any criticism don’t they :bag:

"a Spurs team who were overpowered by Liverpool in the final"

What was he watching?

All part of the myth.

Despite the result yesterday all the BBC radio reports this morning led with how happy Klippity was with his team ffs.

Watching the BBC 45 minute highlights, one thing was curiously apparent to me after the Liverpool goal.
That was scored on 77 minutes, yet the next 13 minutes plus stoppages got a larger coverage than any other period in the game it seemed.

Watching the BBC 45 minute highlights, one thing was curiously apparent to me after the Liverpool goal.
That was scored on 77 minutes, yet the next 13 minutes plus stoppages got a larger coverage than any other period in the game it seemed.

They had a late flurry with lots of chances, really should've won it with the chances at the end, it seems this is all the reports are focusing on. They're ignoring that we should've had it wrapped up by then and the numerous times we cut them open only for DeBruyne's radar being slightly off kilter

Before & during the game on BT it was all about how "a win for Klopp's would put a marker down against City", curiously the reverse situation was never mentioned.

As for the BBC.....I refer to my post above ?