Football Media | Page 4 | Vital Football

Football Media

John stones made a spectacular goal line clearance to stop Liverpool taking the lead on the only defeat of Liverpool runner up season.. just press want to isolate and demoralise our players.Every mistake our players make will make headlines..

Only loserpoll fans will do such criminal act.
ACID HORROR Man City employee in her 20s has acid thrown in her face as attacker ‘shouted anti-City obscenity
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/9249504/man-city-employee-acid-city/amp/

They claim this was not aimed at Manchester City supporters or employees, even though the attacker was chanting anti City obscenities.

I do hope the young lady is ok and they catch the person who has done this.

So it wasn’t because she was wearing City colours?
Words fail me!
Hope you are doing well girl and I hope your attacker gets what he deserves.

An utterly horrofic attack which demonstrates the depravity and depths to which some morons will descend. I hope the young lady makes a quick & full recovery. I also trust that GMP are more efficient in their detective work than their inept and pathetic counterparts on Merseyside. As the attacker was in a vehicle there has to be some hope that justice will be served - there should be cctv footage, a licence plate & an owner to trace for starters.

It would be interesting (but ultimately probably depressing especially if it we're to emerge as a fan of a rival football club) to discover the motivation behind the assault.

We can only hope. About time the cozy establishment media got a kick in the proverbials.

My concern is that they don't take their 'disruptive' approach to ridiculous lengths and stick to sensible, impartial reporting. All too often the driving force is the generation of clickbait which reveal little of substance or enlightenment but just generate ad income.

??

Klopp is full of ****. He clearly has memory problems as has been pointed out - the 2017/18 title was won with a larger points tally & by a huge gap.

Pep is always pushing his players to improve - he accepts no passengers, has zero time for anyone 'treading water' and will only be happy with improvement. His impact in football in this country will outlast his time at our club & it is a massive privilege to witness this era.

I have to keep pinching myself to make sure it is real.

How classy are we.
No tub-thumping. No breast-beating. Pure class.
I am proud to be a City fan.
Always was, always will be.
:hug:
:thumbup:

Understated. In my head I have tried to imagine how the the dippers or rags would have behaved had they achieved what City have done in th roast two seasons. I have failed. They would have been insufferable braggarts.

What is going to drive me potty is the fact that as the season approaches and begins ever time the word “Liverpool” is mentioned it will be accompanied by “.... despite getting 97 points” or “.....only lost by a point”.

City of only going to China for the money, probably true with 13% Chinese owners as well. Why else would you go to China, Hong Kong is just about OK.

.....but not exactly a haven of peace and tranquility at the moment.

These reports emanated from Chinese media originally.......hardly a bastion of journalist isthmus freedom so I cannot help but wonder if there is a bit of a smear campaign here irrespective of the Chinese ownership stake in the club. This would be more about sending a message to the pesky population in HK.

.....but not exactly a haven of peace and tranquility at the moment.

These reports emanated from Chinese media originally.......hardly a bastion of journalist isthmus freedom so I cannot help but wonder if there is a bit of a smear campaign here irrespective of the Chinese ownership stake in the club. This would be more about sending a message to the pesky population in HK.

I wonder what relations are like between Xinhua and CMC Holdings.