Football Media | Vital Football

Football Media

Surely he was on the bench for the start of the game because he was not fully up-to-speed fitness-wise?

Precisely. Zero point in risking him from the start, brought on after an hour, to change the game and use the space that was emerging as Watford opened out. Utter nonsense from Murphy. His bias throughout the season on MOTD has been palpable and he is just trying to stir the sh*t.

We all well remember when Abramovich arrived on the scene and ploughed untold millions into Chelsea and began Chelsea's rise to the top. There was jealousy, and moaning and groaning at the time.
That was nothing on the scale of what we are witnessing now.
The outcry against City's success is now of seismic proportions and, in my opinion, out of control.

We all well remember when Abramovich arrived on the scene and ploughed untold millions into Chelsea and began Chelsea's rise to the top. There was jealousy, and moaning and groaning at the time.
That was nothing on the scale of what we are witnessing now.
The outcry against City's success is now of seismic proportions and, in my opinion, out of control.

City not only have to fight this, they also win.

City not only have to fight this, they also win.
Our lawyers could tie this up in knots for years.
I can't decide whether it would be a good thing if they did, or whether it's better to have it done and dusted and out of the way sooner rather than later (whatever the verdict).
:hmmm:

Our lawyers could tie this up in knots for years.
I can't decide whether it would be a good thing if they did, or whether it's better to have it done and dusted and out of the way sooner rather than later (whatever the verdict).
:hmmm:

No because the loss of revenue from no Champions League and Players not wanting to come, plus further investigations by various bodies may have a disastrous effect, we have to win this no matter how long it takes, they cheated us when we accepted the fine last time instead we could and should have made a case, this time it is essential

No because the loss of revenue from no Champions League and Players not wanting to come, plus further investigations by various bodies may have a disastrous effect, we have to win this no matter how long it takes, they cheated us when we accepted the fine last time instead we could and should have made a case, this time it is essential
I like your thinking, Buzz. It makes sense.
:thumbup:

Rising is correct, the reaction to City’s rise is way above anything that was seen when the Russian Oligarch flooded Chelsea with money. It has been visceral. Buzz’s points are well made because these efforts are about damaging the club’s reputation with investors, undermining player’s confidence about joining or extending their contracts and also who would be prepared to manage/coach the club.

Pep’s endorsement and response to the questions he has been posed about his position were very strong and needed.