Football Media 21/22 | Page 4 | Vital Football

Football Media 21/22

BBC report that Tuchel surprised that Chelsea are considered favourites to win the Premier League.

Well Tommy it is only true because Alan Shearer says you will and he was right last season so of course he will be right every season.

No-one has told Tommy that not a single Bookie agrees with Mr Shearer

BBC report that Tuchel surprised that Chelsea are considered favourites to win the Premier League.

Well Tommy it is only true because Alan Shearer says you will and he was right last season so of course he will be right every season.

No-one has told Tommy that not a single Bookie agrees with Mr Shearer

Todays Times are suggesting that should we sign Kane then we would be favourites, otherwise Chelsea will be. I would tend to give this train of thought some credence since their form post Frank was rather competitive plus Tuchel would appear to have Pep's 'number'. I suspect that another season with a false '9' could well end in tears. Ours.

Interesting takes from this - which I assume is the top answer to “which club do you see as your biggest rival” -……..Chelsea fans are seriously confused and seven to have many rivals (we’re just top of a bunch); It’s Going to sting for the rags seeing us ahead of them as rivals for dipper fans….

Hah, why am I not surprised.
The whole thing is a mess. I like the euphemistic description of the other PL clubs being ‘bemused’ by Spurs breaking ranks. I think pissed off woulf be more accurate. And as for the idea that FIFA have “no choice” well I think that is a whole load of :bull:. They make the rules - they can amend them in light of the unique GLOBAL FECKING PANDEMIC. Or haven’t they noticed in between caviar courses?

Hah, why am I not surprised.
The whole thing is a mess. I like the euphemistic description of the other PL clubs being ‘bemused’ by Spurs breaking ranks. I think pissed off woulf be more accurate. And as for the idea that FIFA have “no choice” well I think that is a whole load of :bull:. They make the rules - they can amend them in light of the unique GLOBAL FECKING PANDEMIC. Or haven’t they noticed in between caviar courses?

Its all about money as usual, nothing to do with trying to avoid contamination from Counties who are not dealing with the matter successfully, but not surprised

I am so, so pleased that the succeeds of Emma Radecanu is absolutely & deservedly eclipsing the rag win at the weekend. :clap: It is burying the Ronaldo Cult Worship Fest which would otherwise have exploded across the back pages.

Thank you Emma :bow:

Unfortunately the Emma Raducanu Effect will be wearing off and with the rags playing in the CL tonight I expect the Ronaldo Personality Cult will be dialled to the max :sick: