Football During Coronavirus Crisis | Page 212 | Vital Football

Football During Coronavirus Crisis

Few reports saying Villa v Everton will be off on Sunday. Nothing concrete yet and not linking to any, because none have any further detail really.

Can't believe the Everton thread is closed not long after my post about Anytime Amanda .Depriving the good people of vital villa to like a hilarious post.

Shambles

Thought this weekend was cutting it a bit fine just hope if it does get called off it’s not a sign that the players are worst hit than initially expected

For players who've had Covid a recovery period is needed, even if they haven't had long Covid. Put that on top of lack of training, and playing this weekend would be dangerous. I'd be very surprised if the Everton match goes ahead.

Just had a notification come through on my phone say the game was off then before I could open it, it disappeared.
Still not sure what is taking so long

Makes the late postponement of the Spurs game even more ridiculous, has it really taken the PL this long to realise we can’t play if every single senior player is out with Covid?

Looks like 5 games in 12 days with Newcastle game now pencilled in for next weekend...Man City, Newcastle, Burnley, Saints and West Ham......not a bad run of fixtures bar Man City....look forward to being firmly established in the top 4 come Feb 3rd.....:wahey::utv:

If we could get 10 points from those we'd be safe for this season can't see anyone going down with 36 points

Looks like 5 games in 12 days with Newcastle game now pencilled in for next weekend...Man City, Newcastle, Burnley, Saints and West Ham......not a bad run of fixtures bar Man City....look forward to being firmly established in the top 4 come Feb 3rd.....:wahey::utv:
Never has a good start to a season looked so invaluable.