Football During Coronavirus Crisis | Page 214 | Vital Football

Football During Coronavirus Crisis

Embarrassingly small time from Everton. And piss, piss poor.

Not only are they celebrating a win against Liverpool like they have won the league but posting videos from their dressing room with the players and staff all over each other jumping about and throwing drinks around . No distancing at all.

android hugging and missing everyone at full time too....struck me at the time. And how old is he.

What’s going to happen for the final game against Chelsea if some fans can enter? Identify the most loyal STH’s and let them in, I guess?

Integrity :lol:

They know nothing about integrity OR about fans.

BUT I must admit, for the last game, and only a 1/4 allowed back in? Sounds ridiculous to me. All back or no one back, so should be for the new season. It would/will be so exciting when we are all back properly.

Why, after losing this season already, risk one game? And the cost of setting all that up, again, for just one game, seems daft to me.

I'm gobsmacked! Leave it for next season. Obvious.

100% bang on.

Now we have got this far, it should be what many wanted anyway, no one back until we are all back.

Why go to the expense, the trouble, to annoy SO many fans (as only a 1/4 can go) for one end of season game?

I'd rather go for the first game of next season and really see the excitement/roar when kick off happens.

Interesting article on the statistics and opinions across the board on football behind closed door.

Unpopular opinion, but we’ve benefitted in two ways from COVID in my view. Firstly, the stopping of games one year ago where we needed a break to reset, and secondly, we’ve had a bounce from playing without the pressure from fans on our younger squad.

But I can’t wait to get back.

https://www.skysports.com/football/...osed-doors-footballs-style-shift-without-fans