Football During Coronavirus Crisis | Page 181 | Vital Football

Football During Coronavirus Crisis

Reading more into it, the money goes completely to the clubs, rather than to Sky et al. However it costs far too much. No way should it be close to live ticket/real season ticket prices.Especially as the experience is so reduced from watching on tv.

I would be 100% in favour of a virtual season ticket set up by the club. Even if Woodward is commentating - that's what the volume button is for. As long as it is priced realistically - not 15 per game! When we are allowed back into the stadiums, a virtual ticket will be a decent consolation for those not healthy enough to take the risk. Without this service available, vulnerable people will attend games rather than miss out on the match.

I know I might get a load of rotten fruit thrown at me here but.....

Apparently the fee goes to the two teams. The teams have lost all the revenue that used to come from the fans attendance. SO....you could say that this is directly supporting your teams.

Now I think Villa are lucky with our owners but for some other clubs this might help them.

PS I see Villa haven't been picked once for TV in the next month which is outrageous and as a sky subscriber makes me want to find a bl00dy illegal stream!!

Reading more into it, the money goes completely to the clubs, rather than to Sky et al. However it costs far too much. No way should it be close to live ticket/real season ticket prices.Especially as the experience is so reduced from watching on tv.

I would be 100% in favour of a virtual season ticket set up by the club. Even if Woodward is commentating - that's what the volume button is for. As long as it is priced realistically - not 15 per game! When we are allowed back into the stadiums, a virtual ticket will be a decent consolation for those not healthy enough to take the risk. Without this service available, vulnerable people will attend games rather than miss out on the match.
I would happily pay £ 300 -£400 a year to watch all of the villa games in good quality either online or via satellite or cable the fact that I have to pay virgin media for access to sky sports and bt sports when most of the time we are not even shown is a total piss take. I’ve no problem paying to watch my team but I do have a problem with paying twice

£15 to watch football on TV in an empty stadium with canned crowd noise is a piss take, don’t care whether the clubs take the money or not as they’ve just spunked a shit load during the transfer window.

#letfansin

I would happily pay £ 300 -£400 a year to watch all of the villa games in good quality either online or via satellite or cable the fact that I have to pay virgin media for access to sky sports and bt sports when most of the time we are not even shown is a total piss take. I’ve no problem paying to watch my team but I do have a problem with paying twice

Years ago they wanted to break the Sky monopoly on showing footy on TV.
So now you need BT, Amazon and Sky - and now the new service if you just wanna watch Villa!

I'd argue that the new service should show ALL a teams games and you buy a virtual season ticket. Under this system you still need all the above as well.

So I've just realised that the extra games are on EITHER Sky Box Office or BT Box Office!! I stupidly thought it would be both.

I am not paying £25 for a monthly BT pass and then £15 just to watch one Villa game!!

I might have paid £15 a game to Villa TV.

So I've just realised that the extra games are on EITHER Sky Box Office or BT Box Office!! I stupidly thought it would be both.

I am not paying £25 for a monthly BT pass and then £15 just to watch one Villa game!!

I might have paid £15 a game to Villa TV.

That's what I mean I've got Sky but not BT and I'm not paying twice to sit in my living room with not atmosphere watching their viewpoint , the experience isn't anywhere near being at the game

That's what I mean I've got Sky but not BT and I'm not paying twice to sit in my living room with not atmosphere watching their viewpoint , the experience isn't anywhere near being at the game

I haven't got a problem with the experience - I mean it's Covid not their fault.
I haven't even got a problem with giving them £15 to watch each game - it would help replace the lost crowd revenue.

What I have a problem with is paying over £32 (on an offer) to Sky, paying £7 to Amazon Prime, Paying £25 to BT then paying 3x £15
.....to watch Villa play 3 games!!

Can't stand streams , never had a good one yet.

£15 is outrageous as well on top of normal monthly fees etc , but come 3 o'clock next Saturday I know that the temptation will prove too much , and I think that is what Premier League and Sky are banking on.

Can't stand streams , never had a good one yet.

£15 is outrageous as well on top of normal monthly fees etc , but come 3 o'clock next Saturday I know that the temptation will prove too much , and I think that is what Premier League and Sky are banking on.

It better not mate as the game is on Sunday now

I haven't got a problem with the experience - I mean it's Covid not their fault.
I haven't even got a problem with giving them £15 to watch each game - it would help replace the lost crowd revenue.

What I have a problem with is paying over £32 (on an offer) to Sky, paying £7 to Amazon Prime, Paying £25 to BT then paying 3x £15
.....to watch Villa play 3 games!!

Im not sure why you haven’t got a problem paying £15? The club have spent around £80m on transfers (Off the top of my head) and god knows how much on the Barkley loan for the season. Money isn’t an issue for Premier League clubs clearly, it’s not their fault we can’t go but it’s certainly not ours and charging us £15 for one game is just scandalous. Like I said above, my season ticket works out £16-17 per game, I simply can’t pay £15 to watch through a tv with canned crowd noise, it doesn’t compare at all. Absolute shambles from all involved and they should be coming out and apologising asap.

I've sussed it I'm getting 15 people round t watch it a quid each, no seriously that's what will happen not with me as I don't know 15 people I'd like to watch a game with or visa versa but many people will have a houseful

Afternoon Premier league .

The other word is OFF.
:Fingers:

Money grabbing , exploiting a global pandemic with thousands dying
Classy.

Premier League: Games not selected for broadcast in October will be available to fans on a pay-per-view basis - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/54481945

Utter greed. I think a fiver would be sort of fair, but I already pay Sky, BT and Amazon. Not this.

I'll steal it instead, with a very clear conscience. I really do wonder if my morals and the cesspit of the PL match. Wish they didn't have fans over a barrel (we want to see the teams we love) and we could all, collectively, show them what power is - voting with our feet.