FFP charges? | Page 113 | Vital Football

FFP charges?

All I can say is thank Universal Mind (Buddhist version of God) for the Meta Quest 3 headset and the Golf+ game.

My mate from those hippie days got back in touch. He's in Clifton, I'm in Gedling, but our avatars can meet on virtual golf courses and I finally managed a birdie today after a month of trying.

Tough stuff, but not as scary as the free game, Asgard's Wrath, which promises a mixed reality option where game characters invade your living room. No thanks!

It's management that are to blame for this debacle, some of the anger is going in the wrong direction. The rules don't work, we all know that, but they knew what they were, so didn't need to leave the club in this position.

Marinakis needs to take a long hard look at himself if we end up back in the Championship.

Rubbish. We are guilty of being the wrong side of technicalities nothing more. How can strengthening a football clubs squad ever be perceived as cheating.
Quite simple: because the rules clearly state that. I refer to my earlier post. This is like someone saying they are not guilty of drugs possession because they think drugs should be legal, or that it is OK to cheat the taxman because you think that the level of tax is unfair.

I read the factual summary and Da Marco's ridiculous submissions with increasing rage. The statement that the club first put out was untrue. Marinakis's crew are incompetent shysters.

Sorry, we've been shafted here.

If you want to present the EPL's case again, go ahead.

I'd say they've shown themselves up badly and this will go against them in the long term.

But hey, I'm just a football fan so what do I know?

For that price, to a club where he wanted to go?
It says that Atletico offered 50m euros then . I put where it said it earlier.
But it is not just about that. Any business that takes a risk like this, I.e. finding one player to sell, is likely to come a cropper. What if someone had broken Johnson s leg?

For that price, to a club where he wanted to go?
I always thought a sale required 3 parties to agree, the selling club, the buying club and the player (I have deliberately excluded the players agent). Now it seems a sale also requires the input or influence of the EPL too.

But it is not just about that. Any business that takes a risk like this, I.e. finding one player to sell, is likely to come a cropper. What if someone had broken Johnson s leg?
Point taken - but they didn't. We sold him and got the price he was worth. He'd been with the club for zillions of years. We should reserve the right to sell him properly.

Tried YouTube premium recently, month's free trial, then ducked out (£14 a month seemed way too high).

Now I still get it for free, bar the occasional polite reminder. Bonus!

But Yahoo is there on my new PC and YouTube is harder to locate. Still, enjoy! (should be a Byrds classic)

Now this is proper YouTube. Not too sure about the Yahoo YouTube I'm being guided to.

I'd like to know where I am among the unknown internet monsters.

One of Terry Reid's best, so many memories (well, one in particular, sitting in a sunny room of stoned hippies if you must know). Just brilliant.

Are you sure? It wasn’t January, it was June.

EM should please sell up after today. Please don't tell me we didn't know what we were doing. I just dont believe it

How long did Cloughie take to build our reputation up? We'll now be remembered for the team that won the European Cup twice and breached the rules. Either we will go down and everybody will laugh at us or we'll stay up and everyone will claim we knew exactly what we were doing

I acknowledge the game has moved on but Cloughie won Div 1 with a team of apparent nobodies.

Horrible day for our club today? It can never be erased
I haven't noticed Manchester City and Chelsea fans feeling bad about their clubs breaking the rules or as some here say cheating. Their reputation is ok! I see no problem for the fans, players, managers and management of the "big 6" to be worried about their constant support from the referees over the years!

Tom, I have agreed with your opinion many times and shown it, but right now you are whining like some little girl!

I've slept on it, and I just can't see where the points to survive are going to come from. I hope I'm wrong, but it feels like relegation. If they release a video of them laughing and joking again, I'll honestly cry. There appears to be no real desire to win. I said a couple of weeks ago that there's so little demand of each other. There's no battle. I feel sorry for Nuno as he's been dealt a hand to play at the wrong time, they left it too long with Cooper, and should have either stuck with him, or sacked him 10 games earlier, because taking over at Afcon with a point deduction looming almost feels untenable, and he doesn't strike me as a manager that works on inspiring but rather skill and game plan, and this squad needs someone to put their arms around them.

I think we will have to let them know we have their backs and drag them over the line. 5 wins are needed in my opinion.

I've slept on it, and I just can't see where the points to survive are going to come from. I hope I'm wrong, but it feels like relegation. If they release a video of them laughing and joking again, I'll honestly cry. There appears to be no real desire to win. I said a couple of weeks ago that there's so little demand of each other. There's no battle. I feel sorry for Nuno as he's been dealt a hand to play at the wrong time, they left it too long with Cooper, and should have either stuck with him, or sacked him 10 games earlier, because taking over at Afcon with a point deduction looming almost feels untenable, and he doesn't strike me as a manager that works on inspiring but rather skill and game plan, and this squad needs someone to put their arms around them.

I think we will have to let them know we have their backs and drag them over the line. 5 wins are needed in my opinion.
We'll really struggle to get 3 wins

Erm, you've slept on WHO exactly?