FFP charges? | Page 111 | Vital Football

FFP charges?

Does this assume the BJ money is in 22/23 as per our submission?
If this is the case and wasn’t accepted then surely it sits in 23/24 - which turns a £12m to £17m loss into a profit.
It has to sit in one year or the other
Of course its 23/24.

Yeah

Looks to me like we are in line for a other deduction next season unless we can make about £30m extra profit before 30th June.

That's very hard to do when clubs know you have to.

And then we'll have absolutely no room to spend anything afterwards

The BJ money has to sit in one of the last 2 years - as I see it you have excluded from both. The 96m loss is because the epl didn’t accept it in 22/23
The 23/24 loss is because Forest included it in 22/23
No.

The 61m were our losses up to the promotion season 2021/2022.

Losses for the period 2022/2023 equals 96m hence our breach.

BJ's 47.5m is accounted in 23/24, hence the lower loss of 12/17m, and the lesser debt of 25m

But you are ok if we agreed a deal with no intention to see it through to activate the shit rules? It’s just a cheat but cheating via their shit rules
I’ve read your posts. A deal conditional on the sale of a player of another team being sold means that the deal for BJ would have gone through if the condition had been met. This is a binding contract. Having a few chats is not sufficient . I’m not sure where you are getting the no intention of seeing it through bit.

Can someone explain to me why our CEO would have gone on record saying this as evidence (under 12.54)

"money was not apparently Forest’s driver, Mr Vrentzos
explained at the Hearing that a few million pounds would not matter to a business that is turning
over many millions"

The statement then continues to say the below which I think is absolutely ridiculous; that the integrity of the rules are more important than the money a club makes in maximising profit. Wtf is that meant to mean when the whole point of these rules are about profit in the first place. Thing is the above statement just gives them every reason to say the below, well wtf didn't you abide by the rules if losing a few million quid means nothing to you.

" but, ultimately, it boils down to this for the Commission – what really
matters is the integrity of the competition and how the public and other clubs saw Forest
behaving; along with the fairness to the other clubs playing in the competition and abiding by
the PSR. In the eyes of the other clubs, had Forest sold Player A within the first few weeks
following the PSR deadline, this would demonstrate a willingness to comply, so why not make
the “miss” as near as it could? It may have cost Forest some money, but it would have
demonstrated that Forest showed some respect for the Rules, its fellow clubs and the
competition and reacted as soon as it could."

Overall I'm still pissed off with the club for getting in this mess but even more so with the premier league who seem to have taken advantage of our honest approach to the charges. everton fans must be bricking it now if assume.
He’s basically saying a few million is meh but we got 15m extra so that’s worth getting for sustainability for a club

Yeah

Looks to me like we are in line for a other deduction next season unless we can make about £30m extra profit before 30th June.

That's very hard to do when clubs know you have to.

And then we'll have absolutely no room to spend anything afterwards
Bye bye MGW and Murillo .

How are people saying we will fail next year? Surely if johnno money wasn’t counted then we get that on this seasons finances?
It doesn't matter. It's rolling. We lost a lot of money in the last two seasons and can only lose about £90m over three seasons at the end of this one.

And we spend £120m again this season

Looking at this from a different angle…how does all this look to potential investors in clubs trying to get into prem/stay in prem?

The league are in danger of pushing owners out the game and screwing investors into clubs with such a closed shop

How does that work, when, through an owner's reckless spending, they no longer have the cashflow, funds or liquidity to support the club's debts?

That means administration for the club, 20 points deduction and probably expulsion from the league they're competing in, and maybe the pyramid entiry - see portsmouth.

See Chelsea and Man City.

How does that work, when, through an owner's reckless spending, they no longer have the cashflow, funds or liquidity to support the club's debts?

That means administration for the club, 20 points deduction and probably expulsion from the league they're competing in, and maybe the pyramid entiry - see portsmouth.
Sorry, does this apply to us?

If not, why bring it up?

tbh if you read the report and then remember what's been said in this thread you'll quickly realize that no-one has much of a clue what's going on (especially the twitter sources people quote).
I wouldn't want to speculate on our situation for next season.