FFP charges? | Page 95 | Vital Football

FFP charges?

Can't wait for the Palace game now. I'll be ready to voice my discontent at this shit show of an outcome and horrifically unfair set of rules they've already acknowledged aren't fit for purpose. If Forest don't appeal I'll be staggered. Let's knuckle down, win our remaining games and ram this attempt to relegate uas back down their corrupt throats.
Yes we have to use it as a rallying call and I think we must appeal as any points back would be useful

Yes we have to use it as a rallying call and I think we must appeal as any points back would be useful
We won't get points back. Not if it means we stay up and someone else goes down. We HAVE to survive the 4 point penalty. They won't adjust it after the seasons ends, it's too complicated and they'll just bullshit a reason to leave it the same.

I feel sick.

I'm so angry

Fuck the premier league
Hang on-we breached the rules. I thought it was going to be 3 but 4 isnt terrible. As long as our appeal cannot increase it, we will appeal. Unless ofcourse the deal was 4 points and no appeal

I would love to see the reasons why but unless we had a cast iron deal with Johnson before June 30th, we were absolutely bang to rights. Marinakis gambled on a) not being in the position we are in b) the Johnson mitigation. If he had wanted too, he could have sold to Brentford before end of June (if Johnson was willing)

Does the 47 m received now count toward the subsequent financial year? Because that might carry uus through a year in the championship

Being said that if we appeal and lose a further two points will be added.

That's fucking bullshit if true. Dictatorship
Who is saying that Barry? I personally feel we have been on thin ice . If what you are saying is true, then this might be part of the deal