FFP charges? | Page 94 | Vital Football

FFP charges?

Sorry gang.

My twitter inside sources have never let me down previously, must have a meeting with them to iron out these kinks.

One of them goes by the pen name of "Big Eleanor Marquez". Big EM has flagged that the news - exclusively revealed via their twitter channel "Big EM" - is 100% guaranteed hot off the press at 1400 GMT.
You really got me there chap! By the way is it a sunny afternoon where you are chap?

Last 10 minutes, Fletch on FFP/PSR/Whateverits called this week.

Thinks by the "information he has go... gleaned that it could be less than 4". He doesn't know but that's what he thinks. Also reckons that the club probably already know.

He isn't a happy punter though this week and the whole pod is worth a watch/listen for a balanced but suitably miffed look back at the weekend/season.

Last 10 minutes, Fletch on FFP/PSR/Whateverits called this week.

Thinks by the "information he has go... gleaned that it could be less than 4". He doesn't know but that's what he thinks. Also reckons that the club probably already know.

He isn't a happy punter though this week and the whole pod is worth a watch/listen for a balanced but suitably miffed look back at the weekend/season.
Fletch is keen to blow Leeds. Crikey.

He's been away from Notts for some time, but c'mon, lad, have a word wiv theeselv.

Sorry gang.

My twitter inside sources have never let me down previously, must have a meeting with them to iron out these kinks.

One of them goes by the pen name of "Big Eleanor Marquez". Big EM has flagged that the news - exclusively revealed via their twitter channel "Big EM" - is 100% guaranteed hot off the press at 1400 GMT.

let's shoot one poster every hour until they tell us

Can't wait for the Palace game now. I'll be ready to voice my discontent at this shit show of an outcome and horrifically unfair set of rules they've already acknowledged aren't fit for purpose. If Forest don't appeal I'll be staggered. Let's knuckle down, win our remaining games and ram this attempt to relegate uas back down their corrupt throats.

And it's Noooottingham Forest.
Nottingham Forest FC.
We'll never be mastered, by you corrupt bastards.
We'll keep the red flag, flying high
Forever and ever.