Fao Farmer Imp re Training ground Pitch! | Page 13 | Vital Football

Fao Farmer Imp re Training ground Pitch!

Absolutely delighted. Was talking to Nicky yesterday and they are both over the moon with the playing surface already and it’ll keep improving for months yet. The building will be something else but they are also loving it at the Riseholme showground campus, as are the players. So all good.
Not seen it close up but looks good.Great to have both facilities close to hand.Do they use a canteen at the college site?

Not seen it close up but looks good.Great to have both facilities close to hand.Do they use a canteen at the college site?

Yes, a refectory, gym, sports hall, and a number of offices and class rooms in the Agri Tech Health and Nutrition Centre. I’m on the board at Bishop Burton/Riseholme and it was always my ambition to get a partnership struck up with the college and Lincoln City and then find a field for a training ground near by, just handy my cousin farms next door! ?

Yes, a refectory, gym, sports hall, and a number of offices and class rooms in the Agri Tech Health and Nutrition Centre. I’m on the board at Bishop Burton/Riseholme and it was always my ambition to get a partnership struck up with the college and Lincoln City and then find a field for a training ground near by, just handy my cousin farms next door! ?
Bit of a coincidence the previous training ground was very close to another of your cousins farms, just a big hole between them!

Last edited:
positioning-wise - a pop up sprinkler at the centre of the goal line seems a bit weird.

does the sincil bank pitch now have new pop up sprinklers too?

positioning-wise - a pop up sprinkler at the centre of the goal line seems a bit weird.

does the sincil bank pitch now have new pop up sprinklers too?

The pitch lines are not in the correct place yet, when they are the sprinkler will be behind the goal line near the net and will be covered by a circular piece of AstroTurf.

Most of the Stadium sprinklers are same as before, one or two changed as not working correctly. Big change is 2 x 10,000 litre new water tanks have been coupled up to the existing 10,000 litre one near the coffee and catering outlets, between SW and Selenity stands.

The pitch lines are not in the correct place yet, when they are the sprinkler will be behind the goal line near the net and will be covered by a circular piece of AstroTurf.

Most of the Stadium sprinklers are same as before, one or two changed as not working correctly. Big change is 2 x 10,000 litre new water tanks have been coupled up to the existing 10,000 litre one near the coffee and catering outlets, between SW and Selenity stands.
thanks for clearing that up. uti