Fao Farmer Imp re Training ground Pitch! | Vital Football

Fao Farmer Imp re Training ground Pitch!

R

redimps1

Reading the thread on the Sincil Bank pitch can you give us a report on the state of the training ground pitches as they are due to be used shortly? Are they ready for using?

Reading the thread on the Sincil Bank pitch can you give us a report on the state of the training ground pitches as they are due to be used shortly? Are they ready for using?

Ready for use? Hardly. From what I can see there is loads to do yet. Still looks like a dirty field albeit a level one now. Not much grass in sight if any. To be fair you cannot knock the workers on there as they are putting in plenty of hours every day.

i thought the same group were working on all the pitches. surprised they didn't get the new pitches and the pitch at sincil bank on the same timeline. if anything, the new pitches are needed before the sincil bank pitch, but it sounds like they are way behind.

We'll be alright at this time of the year. Must be some local barracks and school pitches to tide us over for a couple of months.

Final Cost and Time = (Projected Cost and Time) + 50%.
announcement date 26 april.
proposed pitch-ready date [first day of pre-season] 28th june.

time expanding warp factor [50%] plugged in
actual completion date [nottylaw]: 30th july

If only we had some local agricultural expert heavily involved in the project to put the speculation to bed about progress... :whist:

i thought the same group were working on all the pitches. surprised they didn't get the new pitches and the pitch at sincil bank on the same timeline. if anything, the new pitches are needed before the sincil bank pitch, but it sounds like they are way behind.
Don't know where I read it but thought the training pitches were being turfed rather than seeded so might explain it

Oh come on. You just set the GPS on the tractor and kick-back with a beer....
????
I wish farming was so simple but you’re right, GPS and auto steer is now common place, total automation and driverless tractors are in trial and will be regularly seen in less than 5 years.

Enough about farming , you can see my Twitter for that. Now for the training ground. I’ll reply to individual questions here but I can’t for the life post pictures or videos on here, don’t know why but it says file too large, even a basic picture. So I will post my twitter links on here.