FA Cup First Round | Page 10 | Vital Football

FA Cup First Round

I see ethical vegan employees may have to be provided with vegan food options and the like in work places.

Presume as this is about equality, non ethical vegans would have to be provided with non vegan food options at FGR?
Sounds fair to me provided carnivores/omnivores have to be provided with meat in a vegan workplace.

It doesn’t look like we have been chosen to be on any of the t.v. games as I see it. So hopefully might appear live on iFollow.

It doesn’t look like we have been chosen to be on any of the t.v. games as I see it. So hopefully might appear live on iFollow.
I see the BBC 'Sunday mish-mash' will stream all the games on iPlayer so they got that one right, having had a bit of a whinge about that earlier.

Hopefully will get the details of live streams for non BT/BBC games soon, whether via iFollow or similar.

Our game was never in doubt. It was the ones involving those teams below the National League as football at that level has been halted.

Wonder how they'll handle the second round though which is due for the last Saturday in November. Beat FGR and draw one of the 10 'non-elite' and they won't have played for 3 weeks

Chesterfield have been ordered to replay their 4th Qualifying Round tie against Stockport after fielding an ineligible player in the original tie.