FA Cup First Round | Page 9 | Vital Football

FA Cup First Round

Am I right in thinking no ifollow for FA Cup.

So it’s either Radio Lincs or nothing.

So if you get drawn away in Round 1 and lose, do you get any money out of the FA Cup ? Also no gate money to pay the opposition expenses either which I think usually happens.

I am going for a 6-0 win. We will be miles to good for the L2 pub team and their half wit manager who is probably already writing his excuses.

He won't be writing them himself (even if he can write, which I'm not convinced about) he will be copy and pasting them from Bowyer, Robinson, Lowe, Lambert et al's excuses from this season. Then, if he is really stuck he will be giving Evans and Steve Dale a call for some moral support.

Scandously pessimistic. Have you lost your bottle again, Norfolk? An all too frequent iccurence recently. 😁

Well I still recall when Imps were top of the 3rd in 82’ and seemingly invincible, yet lost 0-3 to struggling Hartlepool from the 4th, just after running West Ham so close .... funny old game Notty 😜

I hope they don't piss about splitting the games into Saturday and Sunday. If it's a TV game, fair enough but moving games just to fit them into a score show isn't needed. The calendar is messed up as it is without all that.

Totally agree.
Tv coverage that isn't tv coverage was the most pointless idea ever. And utterly ruins the excitement of an FA Cup Saturday.

This tie will also give us another idea of how far ahead we are of L2 sides given that, whilst the results against Bradford and Mansfield were good, FGR are performing far better in L2 than them.

Does anyone know if this will be on iFollow or any other way of watching it? ... or will it be radio commentary only? (apologies if this has been asked previously)

I hope they don't piss about splitting the games into Saturday and Sunday. If it's a TV game, fair enough but moving games just to fit them into a score show isn't needed. The calendar is messed up as it is without all that.
As much as it screws up the feel of a Saturday afternoon FA Cup weekend, the 10 games on a Sunday thing is otherwise relatively inoffensive in normal times, you can either attend the match of have radio commentary, same as 3pm Saturday.

In current circumstances, unless live streams of all non TV full coverage games are available including the Sunday mish mash, it's pig ignorant.

Grieves me to mention it, but the only time I can recall the Imps being on that Sunday thing was Whitehawk?

Lots of good history and memorable moments from this fixture. You can stick your vegan burgers........!
I'd watch it nowadays. Now that veganism is protected under the Equalities Act, that is akin to racism and attracts the same penalties.

I see ethical vegan employees may have to be provided with vegan food options and the like in work places.

Presume as this is about equality, non ethical vegans would have to be provided with non vegan food options at FGR?