FA Cup First Round | Vital Football

FA Cup First Round

Scotimp

Vital Football Legend
The fourth qualifying round ties take place this weekend.

The draw for the first round will be shown live on BT Sport at around 7.10pm on Monday evening, prior to the Bishop's Stortford v St Albans match.

Notts County are already out, having withdrawn due to positive Covid tests. King's Lynn have been awarded a walkover, meaning that this is the first time in their history that County have failed to appear in the FA Cup proper.

The Leiston v Barnet match is also in doubt due to a number of positive tests at Barnet.

The first round is due to take place over the weekend of 6/7/8/9 November.

We will (very very arguably) be the best team in it.

Kiss of death and first round elimination. you are welcome.

Seeing as we've walloped 4th Tier opposition 5-0 and 3-1 away already this season, I don't think anyone will fancy drawing us at the moment?

Ah, the good old FA Cup. Am I right in thinking we will have our first (and hopefully not last) game in mid-November?

Ah, the good old FA Cup. Am I right in thinking we will have our first (and hopefully not last) game in mid-November?

Weekend of 7th November
Second Round 28th November
Third Round 9th January (we should be home to Peterborough)
No replays this year of course

So.....if for a discussion point we draw Leiston away who play in the Southern League Premier..........a small amount of away supporters allowed or not???

I'll be at the final qualifying round tie between Stafford Rangers and Skelmersdale tomorrow. Although in theory Skem could bring 90 fans, they haven't had any tickets due to being in Tier 3, so a sell out 600 Rangers fans

The fourth qualifying round ties take place this weekend.

The draw for the first round will be shown live on BT Sport at around 7.10pm on Monday evening, prior to the Bishop's Stortford v St Albans match.

Notts County are already out, having withdrawn due to positive Covid tests. King's Lynn have been awarded a walkover, meaning that this is the first time in their history that County have failed to appear in the FA Cup proper.

The Leiston v Barnet match is also in doubt due to a number of positive tests at Barnet.

The first round is due to take place over the weekend of 6/7/8/9 November.

I don't understand how Wasps can play a Rugby Union final against Exeter tomorrow with so many affected by the virus?!? Heard County had withdrawn when one player tested positive

I don't understand how Wasps can play a Rugby Union final against Exeter tomorrow with so many affected by the virus?!? Heard County had withdrawn when one player tested positive

I think it's a question of having that confirmation of who's got it and their contacts. 3 Plymouth players withdrew late on for the game last Tuesday but it didn't threaten the match going ahead. Wasps squad will be heavily depleted but the only other option would be to withdraw. Play a second string and as a few teams showed in midweek ( Shakhtar winning at Madrid being an example) you at least give yourself a chance. County I assume couldn't give such guarantees and the cost of testing everyone will be just too much for them

So.....if for a discussion point we draw Leiston away who play in the Southern League Premier..........a small amount of away supporters allowed or not???

I know everything keeps changing from day to day, but the last I saw was that visiting supporters of clubs at National League North/South level and above were not allowed.

Are we in the Cup this season? Anyway, I expect it won't concern us till January, the early rounds are for the non-leaguers.