The Formula 1 Thread | Page 5 | Vital Football

The Formula 1 Thread

how strange both Ferrari had problems, and both of them different issues. Never really had any warm feelings towards Ferrari in F1, not sure why.

Love the way Toto Wolff is such a winner.

Right strop yesterday when Bottas crashed.

Erm.....chill Toto. You will win the constructors and have a world champion driver.

I thought Mercedes got their tactics all wrong. Wrong tyres at the wrong times especially seeing the weather updates during the race.

Mercedes got their strategies and tactics right today. Hamilton back to winning ways.

Well done Lewis!.........

:clap::clap::clap::clap::bow::bow::bow::bow:

I know Verstappen's tyres were shot, but incredible how Lewis reeled him in over the last 12-15 laps - cleared a 20-second deficit. Brilliant stuff.

Bottas doing his best to get kicked out of Mercedes as well - anther disappointing outing for him.

Amazing strategy, as Hamilton said, he didn't think there was any way he'd be able to make up that distance, but he did it with infinite ease!

:clap:

Great race from Charles Leclerc today, and massive credit to him in dedicating his maiden race win to Anthoine Hubert.

As Lewis was reeling him in towards the end, I actually was rooting for Leclerc to hold him off. Maybe one more lap and Lewis might have had him, but really pleased for CL on a very difficult and emotional occasion.