Ex-Millers on the move | Page 20 | Vital Football

Ex-Millers on the move

15/03/24

Scottish Daily Record : Ex -Millers keeper Robbie Hemfrey (free agent) has signed for Aidrieonians (Scottish Championship).

He played in goal for Aidrie in their recent 5-2 victory over Arbroath.

Update 24/03/24 - Hemfrey played again today. Airdrie beat TNS Saints 2-1 to win the SPFL Trust Trophy.

Last edited:
25/03/24

It is being widely reported that ex-Millers forward Kevin Ellison (now 45 years old) has moved from Runcorn Town to Vauxhall Motors (NPL Div One West). The Motors are his 18th club!

26/03/24

Paul Davis (Advertiser) Twitter : Ex-Miller not on the move... Richard Wood has signed a new one-year contract with Doncaster Rovers.

Last edited:
GK came on after 78 minutes and impressed in the cameo. Typical Carlisle fan comment;
Really liked what I saw from him in his short time on the pitch today.
Armstrong seemed like a different player when he looked to play off Georgie, obviously it's very early days but I'm really optimistic about what could potentially be a really exciting strike force next season.

I know his injury record but I have always believed and stated that Georgie could have been a very good player for us in L1 and I was very disappointed to see him go. He got the Millers DNA, he tried, he cared so of course he has to be sold and replaced with Charlie Wyke.:(

Fred came on after 74 minutes for Luton at Spurs. Seems to have done OK. Luton fans like his pace and reckon he's a positive element in the dressing room (quote); I like that Fred gets a shot. He always looks good when he’s healthy and gets to play. He has the speed to match pretty much anyone and can create chances on the attack.
Must say I had hoped we might sign him and was disappointed when it was decided to return him to Luton.

Fred came on after 74 minutes for Luton at Spurs. Seems to have done OK. Luton fans like his pace and reckon he's a positive element in the dressing room (quote); I like that Fred gets a shot. He always looks good when he’s healthy and gets to play. He has the speed to match pretty much anyone and can create chances on the attack.
Must say I had hoped we might sign him and was disappointed when it was decided to return him to Luton.
Me too Lindum. Or maybe Luton asked for his return?

"Fred" did well for us... until he got injured. He's better than anyone we have now in that position , but his injury record may have put off the Millers from trying to sign him or continue his loan (which is unusual in itself!).

Last edited: