Ex-Imps Discussion Thread | Page 166 | Vital Football

Ex-Imps Discussion Thread

Overall liked Palmer, scored some important goals for us, but the large number of Clubs who have paid his wages suggests he never really settles, seem to remember a suggestion he was a bit disruptive in the changing room. Best as an impact sub. Poor against us for Crawley at their place a couple of seasons back.

Adam Marriott and Sean Newton (at centre back) make the National League North team of the season. Believe Newton has been playing in a back three there.

I never felt O'Connor had fully recovered from the ACL, he seemed to lack a bit of mobility to me. Good player, did a good job for us despite the injury. Intends to stay in coaching and continue to play part-time.

Overall liked Palmer, scored some important goals for us, but the large number of Clubs who have paid his wages suggests he never really settles, seem to remember a suggestion he was a bit disruptive in the changing room. Best as an impact sub. Poor against us for Crawley at their place a couple of seasons back.
One of my top memories is him running in front of us celebrating like a lunatic, only to find the goal disallowed