Ex-Imps Discussion Thread | Page 168 | Vital Football

Ex-Imps Discussion Thread

I think with the punishing schedule of games that will see, I think its 14 midweek games, the likes of Eards and Bozzie will struggle to feature is every game for 90 mins.

Quite a similar kind of player to Akinde. Evans doing his usual cheque book managing?
Evans claims he had the smallest budget in League One last season, yet still led his side to a 'magnificent' 10th place finish. He is now claiming that he has the smallest budget in League One for this season, yet believes he can lead his side to compete with the big clubs in the division.

I disagree- Vadaine is much more of a target man with the ability to win a header. Akinde, despite his size, is not.

Evans claims he had the smallest budget in League One last season, yet still led his side to a 'magnificent' 10th place finish. He is now claiming that he has the smallest budget in League One for this season, yet believes he can lead his side to compete with the big clubs in the division.
Evans thinks he had a smaller budget than Accrington?!?! Or Bolton who had no budget?

Surely he’s at a mid table budget that he stretches to an outside play offs level?

Rene Howe on the move again. Has left Farnborough, who he only joined in February, to drop a level and join Bedford Town of the Southern League Division One Central, the club where he started his career.