Ex-Imps Discussion Thread | Page 160 | Vital Football

Ex-Imps Discussion Thread

The Cowleys have pretty much secured Huddersfield's survival tonight. Not bad considering they had something like 1 point from the first 9 games when they arrived.

And considering they'd never managed at that level before. I know that some Huddersfield fans have been critical of the style of play but staying up is all that matters and they've managed that with a game to spare.

Still a lot of huddersfield fans who want the cowleys out. They managed to keep them up that was the first stage

I couldn't believe how bad that standard of football looked tonight.
West Brom would be lucky to get a point if they get promoted to the Premiership on that performance.
Huddesfield closed them down and pressured them well but there is a huge job to do there.

I think a lot people like him came into pro ranks late made a career for himself and above all he looks like hes enjoyed the ride.

Totally agree. We can all relate to having to do a ’Normal’ job for years, which Rheady did. However not many of us have then gone into pro footy and really made a go of it , not to mention become a champion three times over , play at Wembley , beat a premier league team and play in a cup quarter final. That, is living the dream. Good on yer Matt.

I couldn't believe how bad that standard of football looked tonight.
West Brom would be lucky to get a point if they get promoted to the Premiership on that performance.
Huddesfield closed them down and pressured them well but there is a huge job to do there.
Said the same. The record low points would be in danger.
Don't get the Perreira lad either. Commentators having a love in every time he gets the ball. Ball greedy headless chicken.

Totally agree. We can all relate to having to do a ’Normal’ job for years, which Rheady did. However not many of us have then gone into pro footy and really made a go of it , not to mention become a champion three times over , play at Wembley , beat a premier league team and play in a cup quarter final. That, is living the dream. Good on yer Matt.

We all have dreams yet he made it happen take my hat off to him for taking the punt to go ft. Could have gone all tits up and hes still only a game away from lge 2