Ex-Imps Discussion Thread | Page 158 | Vital Football

Ex-Imps Discussion Thread

We all know how good he is!
Probably a bit of a legend with them, but I doubt they will want him back after seeing his record with us and then being sacked at Canvey within a year.

Tilson is a legend with Southend fans although a lot are fully aware of his record post Southend.
As for not wanting him back, they are up the Swanee financially (And were prior to lockdown) and I imagine he would be a cheaper option.

Tilson is a legend with Southend fans although a lot are fully aware of his record post Southend.
As for not wanting him back, they are up the Swanee financially (And were prior to lockdown) and I imagine he would be a cheaper option.

I agree, Tilson is a leg end.

Stoke captain, Sam Clucas scored the second in their 2-0 victory over Birmingham in the Championship.
Result put them four points clear of the relegation positions.
I think points aren’t important in this relegation race. At this rate all 3 places are going to be down to who gets the biggest deduction for finances.

I think points aren’t important in this relegation race. At this rate all 3 places are going to be down to who gets the biggest deduction for finances.

But are Huddersfield in that mix for financial mess-ups? I do hope so.

Good to hear Gareth being interviewed on Radio 5 live tonight, very up and reflective on the season, spoke very well and you could see why the players got behind him. Very realistic about next season but up for the challenge, think he said for getting into the Championship his Club gets £ 8 million. Good luck to him next season.

I hope their wage bill does not rocket up to 19 million !

Perhaps a sad indictment of the state of English football, but it looks as though the likes of Rotherham have accepted their fate as a side that is strong for League One, but struggles to compete in the Championship. Rather than ‘live the dream’ and chase being competitive in the Championship, they are bouncing between the two divisions. Makes them financially secure.