Ex-Imps Discussion Thread | Page 161 | Vital Football

Ex-Imps Discussion Thread

We all have dreams yet he made it happen take my hat off to him for taking the punt to go ft. Could have gone all tits up and hes still only a game away from lge 2
Technically two games away. Got to get past Harrogate then the winner of Notts v Barnet/Yeovil.
So glad it's not us still down there!

Rhead was the right player at the right time for us. What a talisman. So pleased it went so well for him.
Signed of course by ?

Chris Moyses

Technically two games away. Got to get past Harrogate then the winner of Notts v Barnet/Yeovil.
So glad it's not us still down there!

Rhead was the right player at the right time for us. What a talisman. So pleased it went so well for him.
Signed of course by ?

Chris Moyses

And would have left but for Danny and Nicky expending a lot of effort in keeping him

Macauley Bonne scores a vital 92 minute equaliser for Charlton, which gives them a chance of staying up and leaves Wigan still needing a point.

He has scored a goal every three games for Charlton this season, which is way better than many expected.

Bonne looked a decent player during his spell with us, and scored a vital goal at Tranmere. Unfortunately, his head injury took the edge off his game, and that was basically that. I'm not surprised he has done well since.

Adam Marriott now signed a new deal at Kings Lynn.

Speaking of the latter, £420 for an adult seated ST there next season and £300 for a student seated ST...!

Bonne looked a decent player during his spell with us, and scored a vital goal at Tranmere. Unfortunately, his head injury took the edge off his game, and that was basically that. I'm not surprised he has done well since.
His goal at Tranmere was the first time that I dare believe that we could have a good season.

Matt Gilks rumoured to be joining Bolton as player/coach (back-up GK). Would have been with Evatt at Blackpool.