Everton tickets | Page 9 | Vital Football

Everton tickets

I would check that if I were you, as it's not possible for league games. Alternatively you could try early in MyImps window with his season ticket code and hope no one gets to that seat before you !
That’s good advice. I’ll wait and try that. thanks

Got my two this morning, no problems. Had to put st number in a the start to unlock and then again at the end. It only wanted my postcode once this time but in both transactions the info screen was formatted differently. All at bit strange but gone through ok and confirmations received

Not sure if others have experienced the same, but the Eventbrite process seemed a bit quicker this time for my two tickets.

I put our ST numbers in at the start and the end too.

I would check that if I were you, as it's not possible for league games. Alternatively you could try early in MyImps window with his season ticket code and hope no one gets to that seat before you !

The e-mail (or the link it gives) details that you won;t get an e-ticket and that you just use your season ticket once you've bought.

Snap, I am as well, so unless I can wangle the night off then me and my 2 boys seats will be up for grabs, which was what I was pointing out.

Would be much harder for me to buy for others........unless they are after 1 adult and 2 juniors.

I now need to work out how I can sort out a shift change when the tickets have been announced on a Saturday, closing on Monday at 11:59. I will thus be at work on Monday night, have to find out in 1 hr if I can get that night off and also buy the tickets in my first hour at work. Hmmm.

Other option is to go to match, leave sharpish, get the kids home and straight to work which will be very very tight, if it is even possible.

And hope it doesn’t go to penalties!

No booking fee!
Bought my two just logged in and put my codes in twice.
Just get added to your season ticket electronically, as per previous home ties, just scan your season ticket like a league game, very clever.

10,000 avg. ticket prices £7/8 maybe a touch more when considering boxes and hospitality. Should generate £80,000 - £100,000 for this one. That’s not even including TV money.

We know the net gate receipts are split 45/45/10, if the tv money is £100,000 is that split as well ?