Everton tickets | Page 8 | Vital Football

Everton tickets

Well done to both clubs - I have a feeling that there has to be agreement to a reduction in 'standard' ticket pricing. No reason why we shouldn't sell out now.

Also think it will highly likely that ST will be purchasing for this game or passing on.

Maybe not so much. With so many kids season tickets then it is quite hard to "buy for others."

and by that I mean that this is a night game so if Dad (or Mum) can't go then they only have the adult that they could buy for someone else.

There are quite a few people on nightshifts these days.

There are quite a few people on nightshifts these days.[/QUOTE]

Of which I am one! Had it been played on Tuesday I could & would attend. I thought the ticket pricing was the right decision, but someone else will have the benefit of my seat on this occasion.

Of which I am one! Had it been played on Tuesday I could & would attend. I thought the ticket pricing was the right decision, but someone else will have the benefit of my seat on this occasion.

Snap, I am as well, so unless I can wangle the night off then me and my 2 boys seats will be up for grabs, which was what I was pointing out.

Would be much harder for me to buy for others........unless they are after 1 adult and 2 juniors.

I now need to work out how I can sort out a shift change when the tickets have been announced on a Saturday, closing on Monday at 11:59. I will thus be at work on Monday night, have to find out in 1 hr if I can get that night off and also buy the tickets in my first hour at work. Hmmm.

Other option is to go to match, leave sharpish, get the kids home and straight to work which will be very very tight, if it is even possible.

Snap, I am as well, so unless I can wangle the night off then me and my 2 boys seats will be up for grabs, which was what I was pointing out.

Would be much harder for me to buy for others........unless they are after 1 adult and 2 juniors.

I now need to work out how I can sort out a shift change when the tickets have been announced on a Saturday, closing on Monday at 11:59. I will thus be at work on Monday night, have to find out in 1 hr if I can get that night off and also buy the tickets in my first hour at work. Hmmm.

Other option is to go to match, leave sharpish, get the kids home and straight to work which will be very very tight, if it is even possible.
You’ll still have the MyImps priority period up to Friday to get tickets, although might not be your normal seats I guess

I've bought my ticket but midweek games are usually a no-go for me.

They'll be no-where to park when I get in so I'll have to taxi it and hope there's a spare seat on the way back, or I'll taxi it again. Although that's providing I get back in time to get there! Will be close!

Easy transaction to secure tickets, presumably you can just present season ticket for this game as normal?

Have we created additional capacity this season? If we are able to give Everton the full SW with no segregation, this could be a modern all seater record at Sincil Bank?

Have we created additional capacity this season? If we are able to give Everton the full SW with no segregation, this could be a modern all seater record at Sincil Bank?
I was going to say, and all for a cup comp that nobody much is interested in winning, but it's not about just the cup but getting Danny as much dosh as possible to help build the squad.

In relation to presenting your season ticket, do you also get an e-ticket on the email confirmation as my nephew can’t make the game and has passed me his ticket details so I would be able to use his seat rather than in a random location using the MyImps ticket.

I was going to say, and all for a cup comp that nobody much is interested in winning, but it's not about just the cup but getting Danny as much dosh as possible to help build the squad.

10,000 avg. ticket prices £7/8 maybe a touch more when considering boxes and hospitality. Should generate £80,000 - £100,000 for this one. That’s not even including TV money.

We only get 45% of the gate though. Whatever the amount with tickets, hospitality and tv coverage it’s all extra funds for Danny.

Stupid question . The site asks for your number before letting you in. It’s not your membership number, so where do you find it?

In relation to presenting your season ticket, do you also get an e-ticket on the email confirmation as my nephew can’t make the game and has passed me his ticket details so I would be able to use his seat rather than in a random location using the MyImps ticket.
I would check that if I were you, as it's not possible for league games. Alternatively you could try early in MyImps window with his season ticket code and hope no one gets to that seat before you !