Everton tickets | Page 11 | Vital Football

Everton tickets

Nobody else seems to have tried this but I bought both mine and my daughter's ticket in the same transaction rather than having to buy them seperately as before.
I tried on two appliances to get tickets on the EB website for ten minutes and each time I picked two seats the checkout tab disappeared. Just about given up when I tried the app. I couldn't believe it, all my details reappeared - last season it didn't remember them - and I put both MyImps #s in and it went straight though booking two seats together.
I picked the section but not the seats.

Must be tickets recycling through the system but just had a look and there are 97 left but they are individual ones scattered throughout the stadium. Guess they will be snapped up over the weekend when people realise that individual ones have come back on.

Last edited:
Everton fans, on their forum, seem to be looking forward to the match, lol:

No messing around just play a full strength team and stop embarrassing ourselves on live Tele

What's a full strength team though? That was full-strength tonight and they were gash and if they played like that Wednesday they'll be getting turned over again

Checked on line earlier this morning, Just the odd seat left dotted around the ground, think they will go. So looking for a 10k attendance at the game.

Are the club showing the game on Sky in the TP? I know it would be a bit of a bizarre situation watching the game on TV a few feet away from where it is actually taking place, in the stadium in fact, but it could be a way to get some beer money in to add to the coffers. If people without tickets would go, that is. Although it denies Lincoln pubs revenue if they do, I suppose. Pros and cons.

Please excuse me, this was a 'thinking out loud' post as much as anything.