Everton tickets | Page 10 | Vital Football

Everton tickets

Got my two this morning, no problems. Had to put st number in a the start to unlock and then again at the end. It only wanted my postcode once this time but in both transactions the info screen was formatted differently. All at bit strange but gone through ok and confirmations received

Are you up in the directors suite with Dazzler in your usual seats?

Buy him a shandy from me and the upper 5 mob and give him my regards.

Wednesday will be a slightly new experience for me having bought tickets in the Selinity stand. Last time I was on that side of the ground was when it was the St Andrews Stand and I think it was the Tottenham cup game in 84 ( or possibly a league game against Preston when Tommy Docherty was their boss)
Either way first time in that stand since its construction

What a waste of seats (re segregation). Do you remember their 'support' in the FA cup - as toothless and limp as a toothless and limp thing.

Prehaps their away following will muster a song, but I 100% doubt they will cause trouble!

Wednesday will be a slightly new experience for me having bought tickets in the Selinity stand. Last time I was on that side of the ground was when it was the St Andrews Stand and I think it was the Tottenham cup game in 84 ( or possibly a league game against Preston when Tommy Docherty was their boss)
Either way first time in that stand since its construction
Dont you be standing up or singing now, we don't want any of that nonsense thankyou.There's too much of this enjoying yourselves at football these days, it needs nipping in the bud.

Nobody else seems to have tried this but I bought both mine and my daughter's ticket in the same transaction rather than having to buy them seperately as before.

Not seen any updates to how many we have sold, which is strange unless I have just missed it.

Yeah I asked this morning and got no reply, other than hundreds left.

With Everton selling there 1850 or so, that leaves a bit over 8000 tickets.
So far ST ticket holders 6500 and 1500 My Imps members (the number given a week or so ago) are the only ones able to buy them. There will be a good number unable to go or saving their pennies watching on sky. Therefore would imagine there will be hundreds of tickets left when general sale starts at 7pm tomorrow, but not thousands.