European Super League | Page 35 | Vital Football

European Super League

So teams like Sheffield, Derby get points deducted and fines trying to stay alive, bury , maybe Wigan, Oldham go under yet the so called big clubs that rape the leagues they are in to fit their needs, nearly destroy the leagues for greed get away with , fines, points deductions, relegation for bending FFP rules.. oh , that’s fair and just. Well done 👍🏻 you

Let them form their Super League but ban them from all domestic competition.
This.

I have no beef with them doing one and forming their own greed league - no more than I expect these days. I just think they should fuck off for good and let the rest of us get on with it - they want to have their cake and eat it and this must not be allowed to happen.

I hope they go, I hope they never come back. The way £ootball is going, if nothing changes, if the field doesn't level, I can see me becoming an armchair fan, my love for Villa keeps me going but I have little to no love of modern £00tball and the outlandish money being spent on players and their wages.

Well we know the clubs hold the power and this just confirms it.

Having been to a plastic Old Trafford and seeing close up all their plastic fans who barely knew any United player bar Ronaldo , I would have no problem at all if clubs like them swanned off to their own league. The only proviso would be - like other have said - is that they have no participation or involvement in the domestic competitions.

This is the thing they want their cake and eat it, don't they?
I have no problem either if they leave the PL to play in some exhibition mickey mouse league but let that be their only league and let sky have it, as that is what this is really about.
What a turn off that will be after a season or two, boring a feck and no away fans after the first novelty wears off.

Well the dropping of the case yesterday will certainly make them think they can do whatever they want and more than likely try again as there'll be no punishment only financial gain.
Maybe it may get more widespread acceptance if they renamed it the Super Duper European Fluffy Butterflies and Unicorns Bunnies on a Merry-go-round League....might appeal to the vacuous plastic fans who want such a thing.

This is the thing they want their cake and eat it, don't they?
I have no problem either if they leave the PL to play in some exhibition mickey mouse league but let that be their only league and let sky have it, as that is what this is really about.
What a turn off that will be after a season or two, boring a feck and no away fans after the first novelty wears off.

Agreed, Citeh fans can't even travel to Manchester

I think each FA should not only ban teams from domestic competition, they should blackball players from coming back into the league teams and ban them from the national team. The players ultimately hold the power as we saw from the Liverpool lot - I respected their stand a lot more than the crappy apologies from the clubs.

Let them go and see if any players want to play for them under those conditions. It'd be akin to the Chinese league rather than a meaningful competition and ultimately an inferior competition doomed to failure.

I think each FA should not only ban teams from domestic competition, they should blackball players from coming back into the league teams and ban them from the national team. The players ultimately hold the power as we saw from the Liverpool lot - I respected their stand a lot more than the crappy apologies from the clubs.

Let them go and see if any players want to play for them under those conditions. It'd be akin to the Chinese league rather than a meaningful competition and ultimately an inferior competition doomed to failure.
Yes,Merd,and there may well be the unintended consequence of creating new football giants,maybe Hammers,Everton,Newcastle and Aston Villa.