Europe In Out Shake it all about | Page 379 | Vital Football

Europe In Out Shake it all about

He's clinical but soft imo which is the reason why I couldn't vote for him.

So do you live in an area where it would matter if you didn't vote Labour? Because the next General election is about getting the tories out. Not about whether someone strong enough or not in your eyes.

He isn't soft! He couldn't have done the job he did before if he was. I just think we have gotten to a stage we have had shit in so long we have forgotten what's it like to have a normal leader.

He is known as a decent man! Have a listen to the podcast I put up. That interview will give you far more of a measure of him than a generic view here and there.

Keir started off really well when he took over however Covid19 meant he couldn't go for the jugular over other things as we were in a worldwide pandemic.

This man is a lawyer. He plays the long game. For me voting next time is getting the Tories out so it has to be tactical to get a labour coalition

If you don't vote tactical then your voting to keep this shower of shite in

Cant stand Steve Bray and his constant gobbing of about Brexit.
But, apparently he has had his amplifier and microphone impounded by the police.
I don't agree with anything he says, but I defend his right to say it.

Cant stand Steve Bray and his constant gobbing of about Brexit.
But, apparently he has had his amplifier and microphone impounded by the police.
I don't agree with anything he says, but I defend his right to say it.

Sounds very strange from the bit I caught earlier. Not arrested, not charged, but seized as evidence for Court.

Not sure I'm totally bothered by that, will have to ponder, he has the right to free speech, does he have the right to amplify that and cause a nuisance to anyone else in the vicinity?
Surely the law already exists to seize equipment, as in when noisy tenants have their gear taken away.
I believe that extends out into open spaces.

Not sure I'm totally bothered by that, will have to ponder, he has the right to free speech, does he have the right to amplify that and cause a nuisance to anyone else in the vicinity?

There is a bit too much screaming and shouting about people's beliefs these days.

I fully agree with you. That guy has the right to spend his entire life protesting about Brexit but he becomes a nuisance with a loud speaker.

There is a bit too much screaming and shouting about people's beliefs these days.

I fully agree with you. That guy has the right to spend his entire life protesting about Brexit but he becomes a nuisance with a loud speaker.

Suppose the example they are set from within the House Of Commons doesn't help either, talk about a farce.

Brexit has led to a 14% drop in exports to the EU.

Who could possibly have seen this coming?
Morning Heathfield, not looking to argue, too knackered to be honest, but I just picked this up from the ONS website.
EU exports have increased for the third consecutive month in April 2022 and are at the highest levels since records began.
How do you explain the above.
The article goes on to say it doesn't include the export of precious metals and that would make the figures even greater.

Morning Heathfield, not looking to argue, too knackered to be honest, but I just picked this up from the ONS website.
EU exports have increased for the third consecutive month in April 2022 and are at the highest levels since records began.
How do you explain the above.
The article goes on to say it doesn't include the export of precious metals and that would make the figures even greater.

The 14% drop was 2021, and reported from EU figures. I'd have to explore further why the ONS stats are now different, but I suspect it will be because of the timescale, and possibly excluding services.

The 14% drop was 2021, and reported from EU figures. I'd have to explore further why the ONS stats are now different, but I suspect it will be because of the timescale, and possibly excluding services.
Thanks, I am finding the world confusing with this bloody virus.

From the FT:

The UK’s current account deficit was 8.3 per cent of gross domestic product in the first quarter of 2022, a deterioration from an average of 2.6 per cent across all the quarters of 2021.
That was the worst figure on record since quarterly balance of payments data was first published in 1955.

Were those sunlit uplands a mirage in the desert?

From the FT:

The UK’s current account deficit was 8.3 per cent of gross domestic product in the first quarter of 2022, a deterioration from an average of 2.6 per cent across all the quarters of 2021.
That was the worst figure on record since quarterly balance of payments data was first published in 1955.

Were those sunlit uplands a mirage in the desert?
Germany Current Account Surplus Narrows in March
Germany's current account surplus shrank to EUR 18.8 billion in March of 2022, from EUR 33.8 billion in the corresponding month of the previous year. The goods surplus decreased to EUR 12.8 billion from EUR 24.2 billion in March of 2021 and the services account shifted to a deficit of EUR 2.5 billio... more
2022-05-12.
Not just the UK having it tough BBJ.

Reactions: BBJ

From what I can see, I don't think anyone thinks Brexit is going well. Fundamentally, a lot of Brexit voters were voting based on the lies propagated by Bozo and his mob. I firmly believe that they should all be in prison for what they did. These weren't well intentioned campaign promises which couldn't be delivered upon after the election. They were lies when they were spoken. There was never any intention of delivering them. There was never any possibility of delivering them. They were lies designed specifically to convince the Great British people to vote for something against their interests.

I'm not suggesting that lying to the electorate should be a capital crime but I wouldn't shed a tear if they found Bozo hanging from a lamppost.

From what I can see, I don't think anyone thinks Brexit is going well. Fundamentally, a lot of Brexit voters were voting based on the lies propagated by Bozo and his mob. I firmly believe that they should all be in prison for what they did. These weren't well intentioned campaign promises which couldn't be delivered upon after the election. They were lies when they were spoken. There was never any intention of delivering them. There was never any possibility of delivering them. They were lies designed specifically to convince the Great British people to vote for something against their interests.

I'm not suggesting that lying to the electorate should be a capital crime but I wouldn't shed a tear if they found Bozo hanging from a lamppost.

Neither would I BB - I would hope, Gove, Patel, Mogg, IBS (Deliberate Freudian Slip) and the rest of the corrupt front-runners in the Brexshit debacle which also includes Farage were hung there too

There is still a few loud mouths around with no brains who think Brexit is going well.

I came accross one last week who was at a BBQ at my neighbours. He ambled over to the fence whilst I was gardening to demand to know why I had an E.U flag and a non British flag hanging up in my garden.

I told him it was my fence I had paid for and I would put what I wanted on it. Incidently the other flag was the Greek one.

He started rambling on about Brexit being a good thing. He tried to tell me we still had freedom of movement etc.

I walked away saying "Your drunk" (which he was) "I'm not wasting my time as you have no idea what your talking about"

He said "And you do" I retorted "Yes I do! I'm politically involved and activist in the rejoin movement" and went in the house