Europe In Out Shake it all about | Page 269 | Vital Football

Europe In Out Shake it all about

Never saw the issue, seemed such a petty point to me, as long as it got me into other countries, I couldn't give a toss really. Some people must live very petty lives to have been so 'offended' by them. I liked beign able to get into other EU countries nice and quickly as well. Those days are done it seems. Ace.

I remember there being a topic about this many moons ago

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Britain to join despised TTP: Wikileaks – “a huge transfer of power from people to big business

TruePublica Editor: I have always maintained from the soon after the EU referendum that Brexit was a con. The team here at TruePublica have relentlessly warned that far from taking back control, Brexit was a trojan horse for big business, to gain control and dominate our lives. Half of our modest lobbying budget went to this cause. If ever this strident belief against what many of our opponents, the free-market fundamentalists denied – was to come true it needed proof – so here it is. The e-book Brexit – A Corporate Coup D’Etat – spells out how this Trojan Horse was delivered and every prediction in it has sadly now come true

https://truepublica.org.uk/united-k...ransfer-of-power-from-people-to-big-business/

DUP member pulled out papers suggesting a port in NI being earmarked for customs checks with 14 acres of land to be a lorry park, that has to be submitted to the EU at the end of the month.

Boris, with a Cheshire Cat smile obviously no knowledge of this and usual “NI is part of the U.K. bullshit”. If this is true, this is a new low for Boris

Kefkat please correct me if I am wrong but you seem to have a great love of Greece, and given what the EU has done to that beautiful country why your great support for the EU.

How long have you got? You need to read back the whole topic for all of this.

The Greeks on the whole want to stay in the E.U. Its imperfect. Nothing ever is perfect.

I have come to discover more and more why we are better in than out since the 2016 "results"

Things I had no wish to find out as I would never have gone on the path I have been the past 4 years. What is that path?

I have been part of the remain alliances to remain. That means the work done in the background to counteract the lies Brexit was built on etc

I never had any motivation before the referendum to find out and research about every area working of the E U which I have had to do, to play my part in all this

"I do" simply means the remain alliances have not gone away. Its been a regroup, rethink and replan.

Observing what is happening, knowing that we are going to be fcuked over and really feel the heat of what Brexit will do is part of the long term plan of rejoining

I have researched so much I wouldn't beable to give you one defining answer in a short paragraph to this

Suffice to say those who voted Brexit and haven't changed there minds (there are millions that have) are going to find out how hard this is going to hit us next year

In the words of Rees Mogg it will take about 50 years for the U.K to get any benefit from leaving. I will rest my case on that for now

Last edited:
How long have you got? You need to read back the whole topic for all of this.

The Greeks on the whole want to stay in the E.U. Its imperfect. Nothing ever is perfect.

I hsve come to discover more and more why we are better in than out since the 2016 "results"

Things I had no wish to find out as I would never have gone on the path i have been the past 4 years. What is that path?

I have been part of the rwmain alliances to remain. That means the work done in the bavkgtound to counteract the lies Brexit was built on etc

I never had any motivation before the referrndum to find out and research about every area working of the E U which i have had too to play my part I do.

I do simoly means the renain alliances have not gone away. Its been a regroup, rethink and replan.

Observing what is happening, knowing that we are going to be fcuked over and really feel the heat of what Brexit will do to the long term plan of rejoining

I have researched so much I wouldn't beable to give you one defining answer in a short paragraph to this

Suffice to say those who voted Brexit and haven't changed there minds (there are millions that have) are going to find out how hard this is going to hit us next year

In the words of Rees Mogg it will take about 50 years for the U.K to get any benefit from leaving. I will rest my case on that for now
Thanks for the response kefkat.
I get the lies, because as someone who voted to stay in the EEC back in 1975 I also was lied to.
We were told we would be a part of an economic zone by then Prime Minister Edward Heath, a liar if ever there was one.
It was known back then that the ultimate aim was for a federal Europe, so we were taken in under a lie.
As you say the majority of Greeks want to stay in the EU, but membership has come at a cost, with the Troika having governed Greece for a three year period and imposing sanctions on the Greek people.
I honestly believe the EU is time limited.
Leaving aside Greek issues, the Italian economy has massive problems, likewise Spain.
The Eastern European governments dont want the EU rules, they just want the hand outs and the damage that mass immigration into Germany has done to that countries social cohesion has led to big problems in the old Eastern German states.
It is yet to see what happens to the economy of Europe by the time Covid has finished its damaging run around the various countries.
Thanks for the response.
Interesting times.

It is yet to see what happens to the economy of Europe by the time Covid has finished its damaging run around the various countries.

This is the one thing that annoys me now, I didn't want to leave, but now we are, I wanted to see economically the impact. We will now never know in my opinion, because of COVID. Shame, from a political and economic interest, it would have been fascinating. I think we've been sold lies all round, for so long, I desperately wanted to see what, if any, difference, all this made.

This is the one thing that annoys me now, I didn't want to leave, but now we are, I wanted to see economically the impact. We will now never know in my opinion, because of COVID. Shame, from a political and economic interest, it would have been fascinating. I think we've been sold lies all round, for so long, I desperately wanted to see what, if any, difference, all this made.
Agree 100% about the lies.
I have gone from being very engaged with politics to now being completely sceptical and disbeleiving of any politician.
This, from someone, who until the last election had never, ever failed to vote in any election to which I was entitled to vote in.
As much as I hated Corbyn, and his ragbag of marxists for the first time in my life I did not walk down the road and vote to try and keep him out.

Big interest of mine, was my degree and same, no one to vote for. Last two papers have been spoiled papers (just feel doing the actual process, for me, is the right thing to do and it does show as a spoiled paper).

Got more hope in the new Labour set up.

Oh and sorry, that does stray into the politics thread I realise. Too late for Brexit, Boris and his lot have got their way, it will be done, what will be will be on all that.

Oh and sorry, that does stray into the politics thread I realise. Too late for Brexit, Boris and his lot have got their way, it will be done, what will be will be on all that.
Sorry it is a bit poiticy, but I think later in the year with handling of Covid, A levels lash up and immigrants across the Channel coming in virtually unrestricted plus talk of Sunnak wanting to put CGT on house sales, the back benchers will move to get Boris out.
The government is looking hapless.

Thanks for the response kefkat.
I get the lies, because as someone who voted to stay in the EEC back in 1975 I also was lied to.
We were told we would be a part of an economic zone by then Prime Minister Edward Heath, a liar if ever there was one.
It was known back then that the ultimate aim was for a federal Europe, so we were taken in under a lie.
As you say the majority of Greeks want to stay in the EU, but membership has come at a cost, with the Troika having governed Greece for a three year period and imposing sanctions on the Greek people.
I honestly believe the EU is time limited.
Leaving aside Greek issues, the Italian economy has massive problems, likewise Spain.
The Eastern European governments dont want the EU rules, they just want the hand outs and the damage that mass immigration into Germany has done to that countries social cohesion has led to big problems in the old Eastern German states.
Thanks for the response.
Interesting times.

It is! The one thing though that Brexit has done haa given the right wing like Le Penn in France a massive anti biotic.

She like the other right wingers in The E.U do not want to leave anymore as she has seen the mess of Brexit here.

It will be interesting to see how the EU develops without us. In spite of the belief that our interests were often over ruled I believe we were a balance to the power of Germany and, to a lesser extent, the power and influence of France. Without the influence of Britain I can see those two powers driving the EU in directions that not all member countries may wish to go. The drive towards federalisation looms large, or will again, when Covid is tamed. I just wonder how such a large entity could hang together without a common language and common set of laws. Those laws can be passed but national groups will resist them when they feel that they impinge on their national interests. Historically large, artificial groupings have failed because of local and national interests. Look at entities such as the Austro-Hungarian Empire. The British Empire and lately, Yugoslavia. All broken up because of internal, national divisions along lines of ethnicity and language. We are even seeing the potential Balkanisation of Britain because of national interests in Scotland and possibly even Wales.
Interesting times lie ahead.