Europe In Out Shake it all about | Page 267 | Vital Football

Europe In Out Shake it all about

And Farage has made sure his kids have German passports.

Lying bastards, the lot of them.

Not lying, callous, maybe. There is a sort of disregard for the British public among the upper class. They seem to regard the public as a nuisance. Whatever rules apply to the British public certainly don't apply to them. Brexit is for the general populace, not for them. It's the same force behind austerity and it's the same force behind this herd immunity nonsense. Some of you may die but that's a cost I'm willing to pay.

Not lying, callous, maybe. There is a sort of disregard for the British public among the upper class. They seem to regard the public as a nuisance. Whatever rules apply to the British public certainly don't apply to them. Brexit is for the general populace, not for them. It's the same force behind austerity and it's the same force behind this herd immunity nonsense. Some of you may die but that's a cost I'm willing to pay.
I maintain they are liars though :grinning:

Literally at 7am on the 24th June 2016, Farage was rolling back on the '£350m for the NHS' pledge that had been made (not that he had any say on anything, and still doesn't).

I maintain they are liars though :grinning:

Literally at 7am on the 24th June 2016, Farage was rolling back on the '£350m for the NHS' pledge that had been made (not that he had any say on anything, and still doesn't).

I would imagine most of them would regard themselves as honest people and would never lie to each other but lying to the general public seems to be perfectly acceptable.

A load of Russians and ex Soviet Union lot with a dose of Caribbean’s on the rural streets of Cornwall Lincolnshire?

I don’t envisage any problems with that BB, we hate those Polish workers.

Hahaha

Seriously though, this is going to be a big issue, especially in Britain going forward. Those workers are essential to keep food supplies up. As the fertility rates fall around the world, there is going to be increasing demand for cheap, low-skilled workers. Could robots pick vegetables?

Well our dear learned friend thinks that the Covid19 has given Boris a get out clause re the E.U. He is the only one who will beable to sell a delay to the Brexiteers.

This is what our friend expects. That at the last minute he will go for an extension.

With what's happened he may just beable to get us a soft Brexit

It would be ironic if Covid19 was part of the implosion of Brexit. The man who caused this plays a part in stopping this or the worst hard Brexit

He never wanted it, he didn't expect it. Now he has a way of doing damage limitation.

I just hope this time in hospital this week has given him a chance to reflect on his political and personal life too (let's face it none of you would want him near your daughter)

That through this he learns to serve this country with humility and to stop self serving himself and his elite friends

I've just realised that the Euro has been around for almost 20 years. Doesn't time fly? I'm sure the Daily Mail still thinks it's going to collapse any second now.

One of the richest men in the country calls for an army of workers to help the farmers pick the veg and fruit.

Hmmmm.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...in-fruit-veg-video-royal-family-a9521516.html

Maybe we could fly over more of those awful foreigners that no one (sic) wanted?!

A few weeks back the response had been fantastic all things considered - but we've now hit the logistical side of such a call along with those who simply wouldn't do this work if it was the only thing they could do.