Europa League | Page 20 | Vital Football

Europa League

So a slight tweak to the formation with Rogic playing as a holding midfield player and McGregor and Armstrong in front acting as the "runners" I would suggest. Then a front 3 ahead of them. Not a single one of our front 3 are tall so I don't want to see high balls up to them, it will help nobody but Ajax! Lol.

My guess is it's Rogic and Armstrong as the two in front of defense the Forrest roght, McGregor middle and GMs left.

The way it was written on Twitter suggested a 4-1-2-3 but we'll see once we're under way. It might just become a 4-3-3 or the usual 4-2-3-1.

Hope you're enjoying Thanksgiving mate! Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Beautiful goal from McGregor! He's needed that as much as we have! Will do him the world of good! I still think he's a good player, not got much game time since the turn of the year but he has a knack of scoring goals and he just brings something different. You just need him in the right positions of the pitch, out wide isn't really his strongest position!

I haven't seen us make a start like this for a long time! Looking quite sharp, quick and really fired up!

I also like this formation a bit more. We're creating a wall of 4 behind Griffiths and just saying to Ajax to find a way through and then Rogic is just marshalling in behind them. Looks to be working well so far, just need to keep it up and not get penned in too much!

He has talent and we cut his development by signing half a dozen midfielders. I'd like to see what he and Scott Allen can do.

McGregor's got a bit of creativity as well which I like, but he's generally just good at finding space! I think Deila is possibly trying to get him to work on changing his position. He's used him as a CM a couple of times when bringing him on as a sub. It's probably to get him to work on different parts of his game, so maybe he does see him as a central player but one that can go between CM and CAM.

Latest Celtic News