England v Kiwis | Page 7 | Vital Football

England v Kiwis

Well Johnny boy certainly up his game. What an innings out for 136. I salute you sir!

We need 27 more to win. Surely we can't mess up now
I hope you aint put the mockers on England, Gray mi owd pal.:giggle: Who's going to get the MotM Our Joe or Jonny? If we win i'd go for Jonny(just) UTB

I hope you aint put the mockers on England, Gray mi owd pal.:giggle: Who's going to get the MotM Our Joe or Jonny? If we win i'd go for Jonny(just) UTB
Joe set it up, Jonny's seen them all but home.

Jonny MOTM for me with an innings thast has blown the rest away.

Joe set it up, Jonny's seen them all but home.

Jonny MOTM for me with an innings thast has blown the rest away.
I'm listening to TMS and it's Brilliant TT. I thought when our Joe was out that we'd struggle and probably lose but WOW,what a innings from Jonny. Free entry today for all the fans as well,brilliant. All Over WHAT A WIN, MAGNIFICENT. UTB

Last edited:
What can I say? I've just seen one of the best test matches ever. It had everything. BRILLIANT. I agree with TT , Johnny definitely MOMT. I'm so glad he listened to my constructive criticism :LOL:

They'll have to charge the 17 other counties and every crowd that's been to a cricket match with the same then.

Committee's words-"Example of, scapegoat, revenge, those northern tykes interfering with our southern ,genteel game etc etc".

Response-"Sorry M'lud, we just keep your England team's alive- they won't be playiing for you again"

Committee " maybe we should have another look at this. Can that Rafiq chap really be trusted?"

They'll have to charge the 17 other counties and every crowd that's been to a cricket match with the same then.

Committee's words-"Example of, scapegoat, revenge, those northern tykes interfering with our southern ,genteel game etc etc".

Response-"Sorry M'lud, we just keep your England team's alive- they won't be playiing for you again"

Committee " maybe we should have another look at this. Can that Rafiq chap really be trusted?"
Jamie Overton has joined his twin brother Craig in the Test squad for next week's 3rd Test at Headingley. I wonder if anyone knows much about either or how they are rated? UTB

Jamie Overton has joined his twin brother Craig in the Test squad for next week's 3rd Test at Headingley. I wonder if anyone knows much about either or how they are rated? UTB
Neither would have been near a test team 20 yrs ago. Can't see the Yorkshire crowd getting behind them. Fisher would have been ahead of them except for injuries -which is why thy are near.
Robinson, Stone, Archer, Fisher all out injured -what would they have done in the days of FS Trueman when you bowled more overs in a week than they do in a season??-hence they get a glimpse of glory

Normal service resumed with a bit of cloud cover at Hadingley
England 17-3 with Crawley, hopefully,creeping back to wherever he came from as he fails again.

Don't fancy England one bit in this game.

EDIT Joe gone 21-4

Last edited:
Normal service resumed with a bit of cloud cover at Hadingley
England 17-3 with Crawley, hopefully,creeping back to wherever he came from as he fails again.

Don't fancy England one bit in this game.

EDIT Joe gone 21-4
I've not seen our Joe's dismissal but on TMS the commentator said it was a gr8 deliverary. Stokes out, 55-5.UTB

It's gr8 when it comes off but like piggy Vaughan said if they play like that in every game they're gunna 50 odd for 5 or 6 regularly.UTB
Exactly Rod, there's a time and a place but not when you're up against it.
When it's sh!t or bust then fine- like the last test but we're only halfway through the second day. You can't win a test then but you can certainly lose it with that approach.It's OK teeing off when you've already set a base but that's nowhere near the case here