England v Belgium | Vital Football

England v Belgium

And Neco Williams starting for Wales (along with Brennan Johnson), and Hennessey on the bench,

Belgium's kit is a dreadful colour mismatch, like the famous Coventry City home shirt with the infamous Coventry City away shirt.
Apparently, this Belgium kit choice is based on what Tintin used to wear.

Georgia were playing Greece in a Euro Qualifying play- off. Georgia have just won, following a penalty shootout. Vlachodimos was in goal for Greece, so presumably, all Georgia had to do was kick the ball straight at the goal in the shootout, knowing that he would not make a save.

Like others, I won't watch Toney.

But it's sickening to read the Sky commentary, which basically says he dived for the penalty and congratulates him for his brilliance for doing so.

What the fuck is going on that the media venerate this utter cheat like they do?
It was a pen

Like others, I won't watch Toney.

But it's sickening to read the Sky commentary, which basically says he dived for the penalty and congratulates him for his brilliance for doing so.

What the fuck is going on that the media venerate this utter cheat like they do?
He did not dive though, he was tackled unfairly by Vertonghen. It was a penalty.

Georgia were playing Greece in a Euro Qualifying play- off. Georgia have just won, following a penalty shootout. Vlachodimos was in goal for Greece, so presumably, all Georgia had to do was kick the ball straight at the goal in the shootout, knowing that he would not make a save.

Vlachodimos is not a solid object.

England are so uninspiring, and I can't stand the sight of Southgate.
Watched the Welsh game instead, something to play for at least.
Almost 1 up, Just offside on the break.

Its on iPlayer, commentary in Welsh unfortunately