Daniel Jebbison | Page 4 | Vital Football

Daniel Jebbison

I've been informed late this afternoon that i'm on Hold for tomorrow,which means they still want me to get up at the same time(i was booked for a 7.30 am op) and as if mi op is going ahead.The lass said she will fone me if they can find me a bed or they'll let me know if it's defo off.It's starting to get on mi tits a bit now but nowt i can do about it except keep waiting for them to have a spare bed. UTB
Rod tell them you support Wendy and it'll be done quicker.

Hope you get it done sooner than later mate.

I've been informed late this afternoon that i'm on Hold for tomorrow,which means they still want me to get up at the same time(i was booked for a 7.30 am op) and as if mi op is going ahead.The lass said she will fone me if they can find me a bed or they'll let me know if it's defo off.It's starting to get on mi tits a bit now but nowt i can do about it except keep waiting for them to have a spare bed. UTB

Missed this yesterday, and you might already be there and back in recovery now Rod, but we'll be thinking about you and wishing you well.

I think for once it might be good news for rod he didn’t appear on here yesterday after his early morning visit I’m hoping this means he got his op
if they took his vocal chords out by mistake that would be a bonus for anyone that knows him :blah: 🤐
Yeah on Monday night the NGH put me on hold rather than cancellin Bully.I got a fone call at 11.42am on Tuesday and they sent and paid for a Taxi for me and i was in the hospital by 12.30 pm on Tuesday,they also paid for the Taxi home on Wed,obviously had heard enough of me by then.:LOL:But all the Nurses wished me well and said they hoped to see me again soon,so it seems as if the old ROD magic is still working.:yes: UTB

Need to get him back here and play him so he can perform well in the Championship before he has too little left on his contract.

He will score goals for us if this team is semi functional.

He could go on a run towards 20 goals in L1 and it would be a shame to stop that but it's probably the right thing to do.

Brewsters injury may have a bearing on this if he was fit I’d leave him there but not so sure now

I was a bit disappointed Jebbo was on the bench v Rovrum. He didn't come on until the 73rd minute. UTB

Thank god or he would have scored past your merry Millers!
Are you a Millers fan as well as a Fulham fan now then Laddo? I was hoping Jebbo would start but the way the first half went he'd wouldn't have got much service because the Millers were the far superior side in that first half and should have been 3 or 4 up at H/T. UTB