Daniel Jebbison | Vital Football

Daniel Jebbison

I really hope Jebbison makes it for us, but the fact of the matter is that he won't be up against Doncaster level defenders if we recall him in January and put him in our team. He's Burton's top scorer though, so good for him. Hopefully he'll keep it up.

I really hope Jebbison makes it for us, but the fact of the matter is that he won't be up against Doncaster level defenders if we recall him in January and put him in our team. He's Burton's top scorer though, so good for him. Hopefully he'll keep it up.
Did alright against Everton defenders mate.

Did alright against Everton defenders mate.

A tap in from a few yards out. You have to be there though, I suppose. He also missed an open goal against Derby in the League Cup. He looks like he has a big future, but I worry about our fans putting too much pressure on him.

A tap in from a few yards out. You have to be there though, I suppose. He also missed an open goal against Derby in the League Cup. He looks like he has a big future, but I worry about our fans putting too much pressure on him.
I meant his all round game, 17 year old making his debut in the PL. Saw no negatives from anyone.

I'd be surprised if the club brought him back, the coaching staff must be chuffed with the amount of game time he's getting and experience gained playing with the big lads. Leave him there can only benefit the lad and ultimately SUFC.

Have you seen it? Its a clever finish as he was facing away from goal. Honestly, I hope Jebbo is his way back to Bdtbl for the rest of the season in January.

I would only bring him back if we intended to play him regularly. Otherwise leave him be and let him play at the mrs level.

Sheffield United striker Daniel Jebbison is on the radar of Everton, Brighton and Hove Albion, Liverpool and West Ham United,

Will be interesting how much our resolve will be tested in Jan, at least there are a number of interested parties, A fee sell on agreement a chance to see one of our academy players develop at another club, and repeat what joy.
In our news apparently Arsenal don't fancy Berge anymore, maybe it's injuries and lack of game time who knows.

Sheffield United striker Daniel Jebbison is on the radar of Everton, Brighton and Hove Albion, Liverpool and West Ham United,

Will be interesting how much our resolve will be tested in Jan, at least there are a number of interested parties, A fee sell on agreement a chance to see one of our academy players develop at another club, and repeat what joy.
In our news apparently Arsenal don't fancy Berge anymore, maybe it's injuries and lack of game time who knows.
That’s a shame as I thought he was the ideal Arsenal type player somebody somewhere will be interested in him whether they want to pay what princey boy wants is another matter

edit think I aught to point out I was talking about berge . Jebbison needs to stay at burton playing regular in the same way MGW needs to stay here

Last edited:
I'd leave him where he is playing a full match and developing in the rough and tumble. Do him no good getting a few minutes here and there and a load of splinters in his arse behind Billy, Didzy, McPub, Moose, Burke and Brewster. Only recall him if 3 of those go in Jan.

If any of those clubs really want Jebbo he'll be gone i think. UTB

Hopefully we get a decent fee addons sell on and he probably joins a longish list of player we had for a fleeting moment and can reminisce how he once wore the red and white strips.
If they do a deal similar to the one where allegedly we are not getting any extra dosh for Rammers becoming a full England international i'll not be surprised if it's a poor deal but us fans will not know the whole truth mi thinks.:yes: UTB

That’s a shame as I thought he was the ideal Arsenal type player somebody somewhere will be interested in him whether they want to pay what princey boy wants is another matter

edit think I aught to point out I was talking about berge . Jebbison needs to stay at burton playing regular in the same way MGW needs to stay here

January may answer a lot of questions. Obviously we can only move players on if other clubs want them. Jebbison falls into that category Berge I would suspect not so much unless he comes cut price.

If they do a deal similar to the one where allegedly we are not getting any extra dosh for Rammers becoming a full England international i'll not be surprised if it's a poor deal but us fans will not know the whole truth mi thinks.:yes: UTB

My only disappointment is he probably won't represent SUFC for any length of time there's no guarantee he will achieve his potential but the interest in him confirms he might. Unfortunately that's where we are as a club don't see it changing.

If we leave hi in L1 all season we won't be able to realise his maximum value in the summer. And we need to recoup wasted money ASAP.

Ideally we'll sell him to a good development club for over £10m with a shitload of add ons. Brentford would be great.

bring him back a sson as we can ,let him develop in our side ,higgy will play him ,he rates him. like chronic says if he scores a few his value will tripple . from prospecct to can actually do it. if he bags 10 goals ,sell him for 30 million. id keep him though if i were hecky